Gaming ITT: We Post Games We Want On The 3DS

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt the new LoZ game will ever be like the Oracles. Specially considering how Capcom is right now.
Also yeah I know about Paper Mario 3D, I just want more Mario RPGs, than one.
I probably should've elaborated on the fighting games, since I usually prefer 2-D plane, fighting games.

JeSuisNerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because Star Wars Episode I: Racer was never on WiiWare, I would definitely like to see it remade in 3D. That was my second-favorite game on the N64, after OoT.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new castlevania game! Hopefully with Order of Ecclesia art style and battle system~

THIS! I want a new castlevania game so bad!

I'd probably nab a 3DS if it got a true Castlevania. To me that's like Symphony of the Night and Aria/Dawn of Sorrow. All of them are like the best in the series for me, I don't give a shit about the "retro" titles.

I'd probably prefer it with super high quality 2D like BlazBlue or Rayman Origins. It's apparently not that hard for any system (like Wii/3DS Rayman Origins is still pretty comparable to Xbox 360/PS3/Vita versions) so I'd probably pop a major boner over any new, solid Castlevania.

For the record I enjoyed Order of Ecclesia but didn't like Portrait of Ruin much.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phantasy Star Zero 2 One.

cover1main.jpg

GOD PROWLER RETRO GAME MUCH.

(Can't say I actually enjoyed Phantasy Star Zero much though).

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Tony Hawk compilation with best levels of games 1-American Wasteland. With American Wasteland physics.
2) Jedi Academy type Starwars game
3) Banjo Tooie remake/port or new game
4) Majora's Mask remake (We'll get it eventually)
5) A good FPS. I hate how the 360 and PS3 have soooo many FPSs that are basically the same thing. I just want to see one really good one. Maybe Halo or The Conduit (If they do a good job with it). Needs to have online with voicechat!

That's all I could think of at the moment.

EpicLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure everybody would appreciate Minecraft....

I also would really like a Super Smash Brothers game, and a decent first-person shooter.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5) A good FPS. I hate how the 360 and PS3 have soooo many FPSs that are basically the same thing. I just want to see one really good one. Maybe Halo or The Conduit (If they do a good job with it). Needs to have online with voicechat!

While Bungie isn't a Microsoft second party anymore, rights still fall with Microsoft I'm pretty sure. It's kinda what helped make the Xbox and Xbox 360 to some extent, the day they give up Halo is the day they leave the gaming industry.

The Conduit, god knows how High Voltage is doing. They went from what appeared to be a promising Wii-exclusive dev to going down, as Gahars as coined, a "fecal waterslide". The Conduit was good (I liked it and actually own a copy) but it still felt like a Halo clone. The Conduit 2 was just completely uninteresting and by the time it came out, it had to deal with CoD (which was getting improving on the Wii from it's WaW days) and Goldeneye (which is still the definitive FPS on the system). Gladiator AD went from a promising Wii-exclusive 3D weapons fighter to a complete shell of its former self under Tournament of Legends or whatever it was called. The Grinder is vaporware now. It was scheduled for a release in October of last year (mind you, after a delay of a year). In the end I think everyone realized they were basically the Gameloft of the Wii. They took ideas for "hardcore" and "popular" games on the HD consoles such as Halo, Soul Calibur, and Left 4 Dead and then just made "Wii versions" that were in fact quite inferior (aka The Conduit, ToL, and The Grinder).

At this point I doubt you'll see anything quality come out from them. The Conduit didn't sell well, neither did its sequel I think, and reviews haven't been hot... Although I was hooked on The Conduit's multiplayer for about two weeks, which is rather impressive in my book (although this was before I got my Xbox 360).

My biggest guess is you'll see more CoD games released for it, but hopefully they'll be ports of the Wii versions instead of "exclusive" versions. Meaning you can keep most of the content.

Still, if you want a portable FPS, Resistance: Burning Skies is really gearing for being a definitive turning point in portable FPS games.

Also, minus essentially the whole "modern war" FPS genre (which consists of Battlefield and CoD as your two big players then your clones like Homefront), there's a decent amount of diversity for FPS games on the Xbox 360 and PS3.

I also would really like a Super Smash Brothers game, and a decent first-person shooter.

SSB is already announced but you probably won't see it until next year or 2014. I don't see why people want Minecraft when almost everyone says the game is crap unless you mod it to hell and basically make it a MMO of sorts. Neither of which the 3DS can do.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would love Remakes of the first original Dragon Quest/Warrior Monster games, liked the idea with the growing tree way better than the "base" in the Joker games....
random levels and catching monsters with meat made it really addicting + collecting monsters in the farm and be able to talk with them ^^ and all the "secret" levels, really loved the 1st game.
and that cobis journey or however it was called was good as well.

And i would love a Pokemon game with visuals like XD but gameplay like the old ones ^^

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one word STARTROPICS!! i would love to see a remix look with that. no classic look just something with new looks and stuff and maybe a third game..

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SSB is already announced but you probably won't see it until next year or 2014. I don't see why people want Minecraft when almost everyone says the game is crap unless you mod it to hell and basically make it a MMO of sorts. Neither of which the 3DS can do.
Guild I have to ask, do you actually OWN minecraft? And if you do when you play it do you actually do you know, SANDBOX things?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Kinda silly. But cool I guess. Its like painting your 2by4 wood studs in a wall, before covering...