Hacking Jailbroken homebrew data transfer?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Format with YAMT then just transfer the content over
Can you go into more detail? I really don’t wanna mess anything up. Say i have the sd2 in. It’s almost full. I buy a new sd card, what do i do in what order? I like details.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have to use windows disk imager with zzblank.img, but AFAIK that's only to delete all partitions on sd card. Format to exfat, transfer over content.

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here u go
e68199cfa88a1a0f141f26b4b4d46246.jpg
BRUH,i’m freaking out! I installed the vpk and it gave me a white icon called yamte basic. I ran it and it said it was putting something in my boot. So i stupidly restarted and now absolutely all my homebrew is gone but i still have the henkaku settings. Wtf do i do?! NOT JUST MY HOMEBREW BUT MY ENTIRE UX

Last edited by Quarra,
Reactions: Shadow#1

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BRUH,i’m freaking out! I installed the vpk and it gave me a white icon called yamte basic. I ran it and it said it was putting something in my boot. So i stupidly restarted and now absolutely all my homebrew is gone but i still have the henkaku settings. Wtf do i do?! NOT JUST MY HOMEBREW BUT MY ENTIRE UX
I liked for stupidity

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BRUH,i’m freaking out! I installed the vpk and it gave me a white icon called yamte basic. I ran it and it said it was putting something in my boot. So i stupidly restarted and now absolutely all my homebrew is gone but i still have the henkaku settings. Wtf do i do?!
I liked for stupidity
it’s not freakin funny! Without my ux I don’t have enso. I don’t have henkaku. Wtf do i do?! I feel like freakin cryinf because i put SO MUCH work into this and now everything is gone

Last edited by Quarra,

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't boot into the recovery menu?
I did. I went into recovery mode. Did rebuild database, it gave me the enso logo and the warning, and then black screen with blue light, i can still go into recovery mode again tho. I feel so useless! I should have copied the ux over to my computer before doing this but when i saw that yamt didn’t mess with ux i just went along with everything

Last edited by Quarra,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It made a change to boot config. here's mine:

upload_2021-1-4_19-30-2.png

read what it says beneath that to reset the file. I don't know what went wrong, but it's only for 3.60 and 3.65 I believe. you're on one of them? I encountered no issues when I installed it on mine, so I'm not sure what could've happened.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think that since it changes boot config is why it's faster than storage manager. Works on my pstv too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk