Hacking Jailbroken homebrew data transfer?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It made a change to boot config. here's mine:

View attachment 240509

read what it says beneath that to reset the file. I don't know what went wrong, but it's only for 3.60 and 3.65 I believe. you're on one of them? I encountered no issues when I installed it on mine, so I'm not sure what could've happened.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think that since it changes boot config is why it's faster than storage manager. Works on my pstv too.
I only have 5 options: restart, rebuild, format sd, restore, and update. Which do i choose? I didn’t expect it to delete my ux, i thought it was going to give me the menu that image said it would

Last edited by Quarra,

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe wait for someone else to chime in. I never had this issue.
Maybe wait for someone else to chime in. I never had this issue.
i think, maybe, JUST MAYBE, i saved my vita. I took the sd2 out and rebuilt. As i was about to go into safe mode, the rebuilding started and it’s at 4 minutes

Reactions: godreborn

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope so cuz I feel responsible. If the sd card isn't in all the way it can freeze at enso logo usually.
Was that app you recommended for 1000 or 2000? Cuz earlier in the thread i mistakenly said i had a 2000 and then corrected myself. Cuz, i did NOT. Get any menu that said anything about a lite version

It’s now up to 9 minutes and a bit over halfway

Last edited by Quarra,

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope so cuz I feel responsible. If the sd card isn't in all the way it can freeze at enso logo usually.
IT WORKED! Thank god! I immediately went and ran yamt basic again to remove it from my boot.

also, while i was looking into yamt during the boot trouble, it says it’s for imc unlocked 1000’s or just 2k. I still plan on using the sd2, just gonna need help getting lite instead of basic or have to figure out storage manager

Last edited by Quarra,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT WORKED! Thank god! I immediately went and ran yamt basic again to remove it from my boot.

also, while i was looking into yamt during the boot trouble, it says it’s for imc unlocked 1000’s or just 2k. I still plan on using the sd2, just gonna need help getting lite instead of basic or have to figure out storage manager
Go with YAMT

Reactions: Quarra

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only recommended yamt lite, because you don't have to use a config file, and it's only for ux0 and uma. not sure what happened with your install or why it took so long to rebuild the database. it usually takes me around 140 seconds.

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only recommended yamt lite, because you don't have to use a config file, and it's only for ux0 and uma. not sure what happened with your install or why it took so long to rebuild the database. it usually takes me around 140 seconds.
To be fair, either one of us should have looked into it first for vita 1000. And it’s my fault it got that way because i just assumed the yamt basic would turn to lite like in the instructions. To be fair, i think the reason it took so long is because i have so much on my vita sd. So, now that i know better, i just need to figure out how to imc unlock my vita and then get yamt lite(properly)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik, that shouldn't matter. I don't even have a uma with my yamt lite install. I do have a 2K and a pstv though, but I've never read anything about 1K being out. afaik, yamt works with enso the boot_config.txt file, which is more dangerous than the config.txt. with that being said, it only works with 3.60 and 3.65 afaik. I think that's its only limitation.

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik, that shouldn't matter. I don't even have a uma with my yamt lite install. I do have a 2K and a pstv though, but I've never read anything about 1K being out. afaik, yamt works with enso the boot_config.txt file, which is more dangerous than the config.txt. with that being said, it only works with 3.60 and 3.65 afaik. I think that's its only limitation.
I do use 3.65.. now i just gotta figure this outt

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I may have even had yamt initiated when I downgraded from 3.65 to 3.60, so whatever happened is weird. one of the yamt has options in henkaku settings, but I think I may have an older build, because I don't have them. it works perfectly though, just haven't tried a vita memory card, but it's supposed to create the mass storage automatically when you plug it in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk