XMETALGEARX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
So this game is kinda like Ikaruga?

Not even. Treasure and Cave have totally different game styles. Cave's style of gaming is make it hard as hell and dodge all the bullets. Treasure style is have a ton of bullets but also have a feature to absorb the bullets and use it against your opponents which is what Ikaruga is. So this game and Ikaruga aren't the same at all.

InsaneNutter said:
QUOTE(XMETALGEARX @ Sep 28 2009, 07:55 PM) Mushihime-sama Futari is one of the Bullet Hell shmups that I haven't played yet. I really need to get this one when it comes out. I already have a Japanese X360 in my possession and already have DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou Black Label EXTRA, Ketsui ~ Kizuna Jigoku Tachi ~, DeathSmiles, Shooting Love. 200X and Shikigami no Shiro III for it. I will definitely be waiting for this title to be released!

Raiden Fighters Aces and Raiden IV Kick ass!

You just convinced me I want a Japanese Xbox 360, was thinking of getting an NTSC console but I think a Japaneese one would be more worthwhile now.

Any good places to import one to the UK apart from Play-Asia?

I am not sure man. I got mine when my step-mom went on a buisness trip to Japan. If you want I'll try to help you out and find some good places that will import to the UK.

DrCaptainHarlock

Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Trophies
Website
japan.com
XP
Country
JDandy said:
DrCaptainHarlock said:
Hop2089 said:
good Shmup such as Touhou
lol implying touhou is a good shmup
that's a great joke my friend

Don't be like that
rolleyes.gif

Touhou is great for beginners. You wouldn't want to start someone off on Cave, now would you?
I'd start someone off on something that won't turn them into this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZLVQSedhE

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DrCaptainHarlock said:
JDandy said:
DrCaptainHarlock said:
Hop2089 said:

Don't be like that
rolleyes.gif

Touhou is great for beginners. You wouldn't want to start someone off on Cave, now would you?
I'd start someone off on something that won't turn them into this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZLVQSedhE

LOLZ

This can only happen in Japan but if it did happen in America it would make the evening news.

XMETALGEARX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JDandy said:
DrCaptainHarlock said:
Hop2089 said:

Don't be like that
rolleyes.gif

I actually started off on Cave and the game that got me good at it was Donpachi. Now that was a great game back in the day.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrCaptainHarlock said:
JDandy said:
DrCaptainHarlock said:
Hop2089 said:

Don't be like that
rolleyes.gif

The most screwed up thing I've ever seen.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Gaisuto said:
[...]
And for those that don't know, that boss battle linked in the video is considered the hardest shmup boss in history. I've never seen a video of someone actually beating it without continuing. I really don't think it's possible. I wonder if anyone will...
unsure.gif

Trought this maybe be one of the hardest bosses for a shmup i actually think "Hibachi" from "DoDonPachi: Daifukkatsu" it's harder...

Another extremelly hard one would be...

Actually it maybe just be my opinion, Altrought i can't stand watching gameplay videos of DDP: Daifukkatsu cause for some reason it makes me extremelly dizzy lol.

syko5150 said:
lol wtf? this takes bullet hell games to an entirely different level ahaha

Really? I see that quite average IMO DDP: Daifukkatsu (The whole game) looks harder... You gotta play more bullet hell shmups

JDandy said:
DrCaptainHarlock said:
QUOTE(Hop2089 @ Sep 28 2009, 04:42 AM)

Don't be like that
rolleyes.gif

Actually Touhou is not as good as how other bullet hell shooters are, heck i've even seen other Doujin shmups being better than Touhou lol like Tumiki fighters (Trought it's not bullet hell :S)
rolleyes.gif

Btw, I do consider Progear/ESPrade/DonPachi as a good start into shmups
unsure.gif

Thanks for posting this Gaisuto, I know of somebody who is gonna be pretty glad of this, Thanks
yay.gif
, Cave should re-release theyr other 360 shmups to be region free trough..
rolleyes.gif

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DrCaptainHarlock said:
JDandy said:
DrCaptainHarlock said:
Hop2089 said:

Don't be like that
rolleyes.gif

The comments on that were worser then the vid itself...

DrCaptainHarlock

Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Trophies
Website
japan.com
XP
Country
Shakraka said:
DrCaptainHarlock said:
JDandy said:
DrCaptainHarlock said:
Hop2089 said:

Don't be like that
rolleyes.gif

Look at them bakas.
They're not idiots, they just have the T-virus

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
XMETALGEARX said:
I am not sure man. I got mine when my step-mom went on a buisness trip to Japan. If you want I'll try to help you out and find some good places that will import to the UK.

If you can that would be great, ive only seen one console on ebay and its stupidly over priced even compared to play-asia.

Not sure where else to look to be honest, not really found any uk import website that are selling Xbox 360’s

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you have not updated past the August the 11th update then homebrew will enable region changing/faking in fairly short order (only the very first models have a compiled/somewhat tested version right now but it is set to work on all models). With a mod chip/nand replacement then you can get a region switch as it were.

If you have updated then most 360s (especially the high end models) sitting on the shelves would be without said update and as you were already planning to fork out for such things......

Better than that there may be a rebooter app (if done properly you can soft reboot into a hacked kernel, hacks can include ignoring region locks) but that is some time further away.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
I did have a 360 capable of homebrew, I could never get console to boot after modifying the region code in the nand though, then the console died last week... typical huh
mad.gif

Thinking about it I guess it would be cheaper to try and find an exploitable console on ebay or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was maybe funny the third or fourth time companies did it +1