Jeez why do I sleep so long?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lucky you, i only get a MAXIMUM if 6 hours, everyday. As for the reason why your sleeping so much is really weird. Just try changing your sleeping habits, and try to wake up earlier.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
Ichigosj said:
I fell asleep at 9 am on saturday cuase I was tired and woke up at 2 am missed breakfast and lunch

Wtf!! Dude, that's like 17 hours of sleep!
yea and when i woke up i wasn't even hungry
blink.gif
i usually wake up 12pm and fall asleep at 11pm ,12am ,1am cept school days fall asleep at same time but wake up at 7am

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm always tired, even when I get like 12 hours of sleep tbh. I regularly feel sick on school mornings because I have a lack of sleep, even though I'm getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night, and nearly 12 on weekends. I seriously envy people who can power-nap or sleep for a short period of time and stay awake and lively all day.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm different.
frown.gif

I sleep for a long time I'm really tired. I sleep for a small bit, and I'm really awake. :\ And I like to sleep, but if I sleep too much, I wake up horribly.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, I just overslept and missed school(or the first part of it), and my parents didn't even notice.
tongue.gif
(Of course I had to call so they wouldn't get pissed off when the school calls.) But wow, I usually wake up WAY earlier.
ohmy.gif

I usually sleep way less though and get feel better, but right now I'm really tired.
frown.gif

And I think I just got away with it. I might not be be going.
laugh.gif

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Get your nose X-rayed, some vitamin B, thyroid tests.

It could be a deviated septum, if you're overweight some other cause of sleep apnea, vitamin B deficiency, a thyroid problem, maybe chronic Lyme disease.

If nothing else works, get on modafinil (provigil).

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to sleep longer
frown.gif

But unfortunately after 3 years of waking up at 6AM I can't sleep for super long. I sleep for about 6-7 hours, and if I'm lucky for more on weekends. I guess it's fine, I've gotten used to it.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
It could be a deviated septum
Ooh, I have a deviated septum. Maybe that's why.
NOTE: Kids, jumping on your bed isn't good, when I was about 5 I was jumping up and down, fell off and smacked my nose off a draw handle. That stuff was painful, and now my nose is kinda wonky :\.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Trolly said:
I'm always tired, even when I get like 12 hours of sleep tbh. I regularly feel sick on school mornings because I have a lack of sleep, even though I'm getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night, and nearly 12 on weekends. I seriously envy people who can power-nap or sleep for a short period of time and stay awake and lively all day.
Exact same here. When I have serious work to do I have to sleep for 10-12 hours per night or I will be utterly unconcentrated with eyes falling shut every now and then. Usually eight hours have to be enough, but then I'll be tired all damn day long. That sucks, as I think it's a total waste of time, too. Unfortunately it's an absolutely necessary waste of time.

Don't have a deviated septum, though. Not that I know of, at least. And I regularly take all sorts of Vitamins/Minerals/etc, for exact that reason.

jokster2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well young starbucks theres a chip in your brain that rusts every year or so which causes pain to your elbow which stops your diagnol heart beats
lecture.gif

Hmm.... well thats what the local bum/midget told me but he also had a bag of cocaine and a bottle of whiskie
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one