Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Although it was stated that...
QUOTE said:
While it's not a requirement we kindly request that you use this blog for personal purposes, and keep the gaming/emulation/etc discussions within their respective forums and topics.
...I'm starting a gaming blog anyway
rofl2.gif

Here I'm going to comment on games I play. Not only Ds games, but all kind of consoles. I'm also going to comment on life issues, but only when I feel like to.

-------------

Well, for today I played a bit of Rosenkreuz Stilette, a kinda new doujin game for Pc:
rks0013.jpg

The game plays like a tribute to the Rockman (Megaman) game series. Your characters jumps, dashes and charge shots like the blue bomber does. It also has some Bomberman and Castlevania look-a-like events. Even in japanese (and I know very few of that language), I enjoy it a lot.

Today's play was just for fun, cuz I wanted to test my new Lcd screen with any game I felt like, so I ended up playing a couple stages
happy.gif

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Ha ha. I'm doing one about gaming too. Screw that.

That game looks really interesting though. Do you have to buy it?
Yeah, it was sold on the last Comiket (a popular sale of fan-made items on Japan). On the official website you can download a demo of the game, but there's torrent sites that already have the full version available for download.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ha ha. I'm doing one about gaming too. Screw that.

That game looks really interesting though. Do you have to buy it?
Yeah, it was sold on the last Comiket (a popular sale of fan-made items on Japan). On the official website you can download a demo of the game, but there's torrent sites that already have the full version available for download.

I don't think I will download the full game, but maybe the demo... So how much do they sell it for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OGSniper @ OGSniper: I feel like you guys never get anywhere with your guys conversations