Greeting from nuwbie

Lis24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Greeting for you all,
I'm an old gamer and anime & cheesy drama lover, register here to get the code for Zelda TotK for switch handheld. I often check gbatemp for cheat codes as a visitor but just register today.
I'm a cheater, I play games by enjoying the story and scenary, and leveling but don't want to spend lots of time to play and be hassled by complicated things (pardon me if I offend you).
I'm a jrpg and jstrategy lover (tho' I cheated most of the time...hehehehe...) for example: final fantasy, but I feel that today's final fantasy games are loosing the feeling of classic jrpg that I love (pardon me if I ofend FF lover, but that's how I feel)
my gaming rig:
NES (.... though I play on emulator now because of .... save option... my fav game is Hudson's adventure island..tho' I never finish it)
Nintendo WII (the best multiplayers console for me to date, for single player games: xenoblade chronicle and zelda series)
PS 2
PSP
PS 3
PS 4 (my main console today)
Nintendo Switch (just bought it couple months ago to play bravely default II, Zelda BotW and TotK)

I also love to watch anime. If anyone here has a link of nintama rantaro tv series (aired in 1990s) with English sub, please p.m. me the link, I really miss that anime so much.
For drama, I like cheesy drama (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Thailand), the one that can make me laugh a lot. I love Thailand movies and dramas (Thai horror is my fav) because of their comedy, however it's difficult to find English subs for those movies and dramas compared to other countries that I mention before.

English is my foreign language, thus, pardon me if my language feels awkward to you,
Thank you

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1709900803799.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users