Ruffy94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, is there a way to convert 512kb saves to 1mb saves? Because my Pokémon White save have 512 kb and i've heard that 1mb save would be the correct.
unsure.gif

saikkussu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saikkussu said:
MY POKEMON DISAPPEARED AFTER USING GTS NEGOTIATION!!! I think the nintendo ap deleted them. Even though they were caught in-game, I altered them, level to 100, and nothing other than that. They were all well within legal limits and nothing out of the ordinary!! My Musharna- my choroneko... and others... just gone.....
LOL They were in my Battle Box. I feel stupid now XD

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys ive read back a long way but cant seem to find the answer to my question..... does the ROM work for supercard ds one? i know it works for two but no1 seems to be posting about this freeze i get everytime i choose what language i want the game to be in.... any help?

Trace_hunter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IrishKoEa said:
Hey guys ive read back a long way but cant seem to find the answer to my question..... does the ROM work for supercard ds one? i know it works for two but no1 seems to be posting about this freeze i get everytime i choose what language i want the game to be in.... any help?

Edit: how accurate is the English patch?

Nathos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trace_hunter1 said:
IrishKoEa said:

Edit: how accurate is the English patch?

Some of it is pretty accurate, although they threw in some BS in some parts.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I did read on serebii Kaburumo/Chobomaki that I was supposed to trade it together with a Chobomaki/Kaburumo. I want to know how I need to do this because I want a complete pokedex.

Short: I want to let Kaburumo evolve, but HOW steps?

@ mods sorry bout question tread! I did not know this tread did exist(its old huh?)
wink.gif

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys, just a quick question through all:

I recieved the Ticket through the Wi-Fi mystery gift (belive its called Liberty ticket), but I can't find the boat that takes me to the island. I heard it was in Hiun City, but i cant find it there. Do i need certain things to be completed? And where is that cursed boat 0_o

Tnx in advance mates
yaynds.gif

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Langin said:
Well I did read on serebii Kaburumo/Chobomaki that I was supposed to trade it together with a Chobomaki/Kaburumo. I want to know how I need to do this because I want a complete pokedex.

Short: I want to let Kaburumo evolve, but HOW steps?

@ mods sorry bout question tread! I did not know this tread did exist(its old huh?)
wink.gif

Kaburumo evolves into Shubarugo when traded for a Chobomaki.
smile.gif

Chobomaki evolves into Agirudaa when traded for a Kaburumo.
smile.gif

QUOTE(boktor666 @ Oct 26 2010, 08:41 AM) Hey guys, just a quick question through all:

I recieved the Ticket through the Wi-Fi mystery gift (belive its called Liberty ticket), but I can't find the boat that takes me to the island. I heard it was in Hiun City, but i cant find it there. Do i need certain things to be completed? And where is that cursed boat 0_o

Tnx in advance mates
yaynds.gif
The boat is at the furthest dock to the left.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have another DS and game to high link that has C-Gear turned on, then wait for a shutter like noise then try passing.

I am surprised this thread is still going strong.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I oficially don't know what to do now xD

I did everything I could. Atm, I'm evolving pokemon I have and searching for any shiny.

But yeah, I ran out of things to do xD 100+ hours of gameplay.
I'll mess around @ Dream World for some more time and I guess I'll leave it.

PS: Have a nice autumn

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerosuit connor said:
Where do you get eggs. Like breeding.
The Day Care Centre is found early within the game, in Route 3 just after Sanyou City. At first, you can only place one Pokémon into the Day Care Centre just like the one in Kanto Route 5. However, after you have reached Raimon City, you'll be able to now place two Pokémon within the Day Care. This feature works just like in the past games where the guy outside the Day Care Centre will tell you how well your Pokémon interact and if you have received an egg.

cybopob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! I've registered at pokemon_gl and inputed the game sync id but my information page does not show what kind of game I have.
Here is what it looks like http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/cybopob495/view/303770/?page=1

And when I use c-gear ingame to put a pokemon to sllep it shows game sync and two lines of text in japanece on the lower screen and then it sends me back to game. I have pokemon in box and my wifi is working (I downloaded a mystery gift and game sync id)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves