Jump Force will be making its way to the Nintendo Switch

header (12).jpg

Bandai Namco's crossover fighting game, Jump Force, will be getting a release on the Nintendo Switch. Released last year for Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4, Jump Force is a 3D fighter featuring characters from various Shonen Jump manga series, such as Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Naruto, and more. The only known details about the port will be that it'll launch before the end of this year, and will have the first DLC character pack bundled in with the game. A second DLC character pack was also announced alongside the Switch version reveal, confirming Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia as the latest fighter.

:arrow: Source

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard this game is not that great... which is why i'm avoiding it atm.... i mean jump games are more about mutil player not one on one fighters....

Reactions: Deleted User

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
This game was awful. And I say that as someone who put way too many hours into DBZ BT3. I went into this thinking the game would be exactly what I wanted--3D anime fighter, but no. It's really clunky, feels awkward to play, and has an uncanny valley look to it. Shame.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game was awful. And I say that as someone who put way too many hours into DBZ BT3. I went into this thinking the game would be exactly what I wanted--3D anime fighter, but no. It's really clunky, feels awkward to play, and has an uncanny valley look to it. Shame.

Not surprised. I can tell by this game looks awful because I am PS4 user and I dont used this game on my PS4 either. I will pass on this one, thought.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hardly surprising it's coming to Switch - it was SOOOO successful on PS4 /s
seriously though, if it embraced more of the niché characters (Chainsaw Man plz) and less of the Jump mainstream I'd probably have been more interested.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I've been saying it for years, but Yugi Muto stomps SSB Goku low diff.

I'm just glad that Jump has the courage to finally confirm it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do a raid10
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's tomorrow
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn Wal-Mart has 42" 4k TVs for only $150
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i bet it will not fit inside your bedroom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea here in North Korea, we are only allowed 1 19" tv per household. And the only channel we get is, MLT (Missile Launch Today)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, doesn't fit in his bedroom he's American
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I hate ordering stuff online if I can go buy it somewhere close to me, and everywhere anymore will give you a discount only if you order it online, bs. Should be a discount if I go pick it up, not order online.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I love it for most things most stores you just shows the receipt online and they scan it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Makes it easy for incompetent restaurant staff that don't know how to hear an order
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mostly for big purchases, I want it in my hands before I pay. Like a tv, I trust picking it up myself, before I'd trust it being sent thru mail/delivery. (Broken screen, etc) But yea if I can order online, then pickup at store is ok, but not all places offer that.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    > Like a tv, I trust picking it up myself, before I'd trust it being sent thru mail/delivery. (Broken screen, etc)

Thing is, if you break it driving back to your house, it's your fault. But if the delivery driver damages it, it's not your fault.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most people that haul big tvs have empty trucks or know enough not to set it face down
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then I gotta send it back and wait another week or two. I have a pickup truck, with a extended cab, so no prob for me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most manufacturers pack it well enough where they aren't that dumb to let it happen
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They building a new Microcenter store near by me, is kinda scary. That's my favorite place, I'm like a kid in a candy store there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what's a microcenter?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool I'll make you ship me stuff
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microcenter sells high quality microwaves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Computer store basically, but they sell everything, like game systems, tvs , 3d printers, etc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've seen i9/mobo deals for like 400
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea been itching to build a new pc, mine is like 3-4 years old, ancient in pc tech time. Still using a sata SSD even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's still high tech to ancientboi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Kinda cool, I can buy a second Xbox for guests, and download all my purchased digital games to it, and play on both xboxs same time. Didn't know they allowed that.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Kinda cool, I can buy a second Xbox for guests, and download all my purchased digital games to...