ROM Hack Jump Ulimate Stars Translation Project

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K, I'm new to the whole JUA thing...what's the status of the translation and if there's one that's more complete than the other, which one is it? Basically break it down to me like a little kid for this one lol...

1) Best Patch, link to patch and % of game translated by the patch
2) How to patch the game(I've never done any sort of patching b4)
3) (generic question) With which ever patch is the best, would I be able to just enjoy playing multi-player or just single matches, not really concerned about the story(speaking of, a link to a complete game save would be awesome to)

I kept hearing about this game and would love to give it a shot, if I could understand it enough to navagate it. Thanks in advance
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

gblock247 said:
K, I'm new to the whole JUA thing...what's the status of the translation and if there's one that's more complete than the other, which one is it? Basically break it down to me like a little kid for this one lol...

1) Best Patch, link to patch and % of game translated by the patch
2) How to patch the game(I've never done any sort of patching b4)
3) (generic question) With which ever patch is the best, would I be able to just enjoy playing multi-player or just single matches, not really concerned about the story(speaking of, a link to a complete game save would be awesome to)

I kept hearing about this game and would love to give it a shot, if I could understand it enough to navagate it. Thanks in advance
smile.gif
there's only one patch available, but it's coming from this project. It comes from the other one, the one lead by a moron who will probably say to you that instead of asking for people to "break it down for you" maybe you move your lazy a** and search a bit the info.

SolitaryDarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not sure wether it helps or not but I tried to translate some parts (with wakan):

3.chr_b_t.bin

754.キン肉族始まって以来のダメ超人だったが

キン : ? (no meaning maybe) 肉 : meat 族 : (1) tribe, race, group (2) periodic table groupe 始まって : to beginn 以来 : since, henceforth の : (prt) (1) indicates possesive, (2) verb and adjective nomalizer ダメ : ? (no meaning maybe, maybe part of "since") 超人 : superman だったが (no meaning maybe, myabe part of "superman")

857. 橙次を呼び出す。地面を割り隆起させ

橙 :bitter orange 次 :next, order, sequence を : (prt) indicates direct object of action 呼び出す。: to summon, to call 地面 : ground, earth's surface を : (prt) indicates direct object of action, no meaning 割り : rate, ratio, proportion 隆起させ : protuberance, projection, rising

858. 触れた相手にダメージ。+移動封印に !

触れた : to touch, to be touched 相手 : companion に : (prt) indicates such things as location of person or thing ダメージ。: damage +移動 : removal, migration, movement 封印 : seal, stamp に!: (prt) indicates such things as location of person or thing

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How is it possible that the 3 nature type of the battle character been translated to; power, knowledge, laughter? because the official translation is showed in the intro of Jump Ultimate Stars; strength, intelligence, smile. who is the one start the whole confusing part? to my knowledge both translation are accuracy.

SolitaryDarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
be honest mate, what's the great difference between

power/strength

knowledge/intelligence

laughter/smile?

It's not completely different meaning, is it?

Don't complain about such stupid things, be glad that it's actually translated (if it's translated)
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Yep, very jealous of your frosted wheat things plus fruit