Just finished modding my GBC

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, yeah, I totally got this Gameboy Color two hours ago and now I've just finished installing the frontlight in it.
I almost went nuts as I simply couldn't get it free of dust, but after all I did it somehow and I'm damn proud of it (I mean, really proud, after my Gameboy Backlight-Mod looked kind of "ugly" (not ugly... but... unfamiliar)).
Now I think of buying old GBC's and defective GBASP's so I can sell the GBC's again, but front-lighted. But I'm not sure if there's really any demand for old "destructed" GameBoy Colors in Germany....
unsure.gif

But well, why am I still talking, I should show you the GameBoy. RIGHT. NOW. :3

http://s7.directupload.net/images/110313/n5shw37w.jpg
1. The Pic REALLY doesn't do it justice.; 2. This is one HUGE Image. Please be aware of this fact, my fellow 56k-internetusers.

Oh boy, now I can sleep peacefully (at least I hope so.)
smile.gif

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
darkangel5000 said:
Well, yeah, I totally got this Gameboy Color two hours ago and now I've just finished installing the frontlight in it.
I almost went nuts as I simply couldn't get it free of dust, but after all I did it somehow and I'm damn proud of it (I mean, really proud, after my Gameboy Backlight-Mod looked kind of "ugly" (not ugly... but... unfamiliar)).
Now I think of buying old GBC's and defective GBASP's so I can sell the GBC's again, but front-lighted. But I'm not sure if there's really any demand for old "destructed" GameBoy Colors in Germany....
unsure.gif

But well, why am I still talking, I should show you the GameBoy. RIGHT. NOW. :3

http://s7.directupload.net/images/110313/n5shw37w.jpg
1. The Pic REALLY doesn't do it justice.; 2. This is one HUGE Image. Please be aware of this fact, my fellow 56k-internetusers.

Oh boy, now I can sleep peacefully (at least I hope so.)
smile.gif
this is awesome

make one and sell it to me NOW

I actually got a GBC for Christmas, and wanted to frontlight it, but my mom made me promise not to destroy it. Thus, SELL ME ONE.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted-236924

The Pi said:
I put a front light in my GBC about a year ago, now you can play Zelda or pokemanz without a lamp on in bed
happy.gif

On a GBC, that is.
It was possible to do this with a GBA SP or a DS.

QUOTE(epicCreations.org @ Mar 13 2011, 08:17 PM) I actually got a GBC for Christmas, and wanted to frontlight it, but my mom made me promise not to destroy it. Thus, SELL ME ONE.
tongue.gif
Where does it say that you will destroy it if you mod it?
tongue.gif

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
epicCreations.org said:
I actually got a GBC for Christmas, and wanted to frontlight it, but my mom made me promise not to destroy it. Thus, SELL ME ONE.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Let me try again: IF I ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHING AWESOME TO A CONSOLE IT BREAKS. Example 1: Caseswapping the GBASP failed and killed it. Example 2: Homebrew for the Wii killed it. Example 3: Fixing my NDS Phat connections killed it further. Example 4: Fixing my Nano fixed it temporarily before it stopped again. Example 5: I managed to get a dead computer running again for about 5 minutes before it blew up.

Any more examples neccesary?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
The Pi said:
I put a front light in my GBC about a year ago, now you can play Zelda or pokemanz without a lamp on in bed
happy.gif
On a GBC, that is.
It was possible to do this with a GBA SP or a DS.
Technically, it's only possible with a DS if you have a flashcart.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicCreations.org said:
Pingouin7 said:
epicCreations.org said:
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Let me try again: IF I ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHING AWESOME TO A CONSOLE IT BREAKS. Example 1: Caseswapping the GBASP failed and killed it. Example 2: Homebrew for the Wii killed it. Example 3: Fixing my NDS Phat connections killed it further. Example 4: Fixing my Nano fixed it temporarily before it stopped again. Example 5: I managed to get a dead computer running again for about 5 minutes before it blew up.

Any more examples neccesary?
you sir have bad-luck just like me =p 1 bricked my wiii 2 broke my mp3 player 3 killed my dsl with the help of my dad and lost so many countless games that my parents wont buy me anything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    QuarterCut @ QuarterCut: holey shmoley!