Hardware Just got a japanese wii u and it's "half bricked"

DrippyGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hi there, I've recently got a japanese wii u for modding purposes but as you saw in the title it's having some problems. The thing when i plugged it on everything worked great until i tried to begin with the homebrew process and the internet browser would not work. It displayed the error code: 160-2215 so i tried Resetting the console to factory and updating but dind't seem to do nothing at all. There's also some other features that won't work like the parental control posting the error code: 160-0101. I'm kind of a newbie on this type of topics so I wonder if someone could help me out, tell me what can i do to fix this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because he knows what he did
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Speaking of which, where is my $10 Ken? And I heard you been talking crap bout me to my wife. Punk.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You were standing right there when we were talking should've said something then
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking insurance gave me a migraine told me my dentist was in network now they're rejecting claims saying they aren't
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's what they do the best, pass the buck.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Insurance is a thing adults have to blow off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Insurance is one those things you pay all your life for, no questions asked, all is fine, they take your money. And as soon as you make a claim or something happens, they never want to payout or help, just fight you on everything if it cost them any of your money.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never had a car accident, but I bet I've paid thousands/ million into car insurance that ill never see a dime of prob. Is crazy, but its the law.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Liability, drive a old car fuck all that over priced fancy crap
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    When you buy a new car, or have a bank loan on it, you have to have full coverage, but yea its a racket
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    u guys on crack? I got in auto accident and insurance paid $6500 to fix my car. they don't pay? whatever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But think about how much you have paid them over the years, prob way more than 6500, but that's life, not like we have a choice. Gotta have to cover your ass.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You probably drive some fancy dandy electric car that the salesman told you would get you bitches
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He drives a BMW or Benz I think I remember him talking about a $500 oil change
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The secret sauce is, they raise your rates after an accident. You get to pay them back lol
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    volkswagen beetle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi couldn't pay hospital bills lol.
    He found out how much the ambulance ride was going to cost lol
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, so one the salesman told him would get him bitches
    +2
    In my experience women like a big shift stick with lots of power.
    Something that really burns rubbers
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Something that really burns rubbers