OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, today was turning out to be a rather good day. I ended up going to work, managed to get a bit done today and ended up getting off early. Shortly after I came home, the postman ended up showing up with a new EZ 3 in 1 I ordered from DealExtreme the previous Monday. I was surprised it came so fast, 5 business days instead of the average 7-14 days. Now this is when things sarted to go bad, eager to try out the new EZ 3 in 1 since the previous one battery died, my Micro SD card ended up failing.

Oh no, it didn't get corrupted, it simply died. The firmware ended up booting up, I ended up loading up GBA Exploader and the whole thing froze. I turned off and on my DS and I got the error "No SD card was found". Oh lucky me, I even tried it with several card readers on my PC and none of them recognized it. So now I'm stuck with a dead Micro SD card and a useless DS + Flashcard due to that being the only MicroSD card I owned.

I had a 2 Gigabyte Kingston Micro SD card from Japan. I ended up buying it from NewEgg a year ago for around 25$. The problem is, right now I don't have the spare cash to go out and buy one so I'm basically out of luck. I don't foresee getting the spare cash until either late December or early next year to buy a new one.

So yea, I just decided to share this with all you guys. So no WiFi games for me for a while.
cry.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow. I know exactly how you feel seeing as my 2gig kingston also died little less than 2 weeks ago.
I'm pretty sure that you can find a small 256 or 128mb micro somewhere. I found a 512mb one in an old phone no one was using.

sum182

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats crazy....what causes that?

And also, if buy.com still offers their $10 off first purchase with google checkout, you can prob get one for free doing that (i did) =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1