Fusion Master

WOW Addict :0
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay so I just purchased the two things below stupidly doing it without enough research to know I am missing something. (My First Time Flash Carding!) The friend who informed me I still needed another piece of hardware is being a pooh pooh face and won't help me further so I've turned to the old GBAtemp forums >:0 Here is what I ordered:

http://www.gameyeeeah.com/supercard-minisd...21979206eb2f64a
http://www.gameyeeeah.com/sandisk-minisd-c...21979206eb2f64a

From what I can gather I am missing the piece of hardware that gets the game backups from my computer to the actual DS or something. (My brain hurts!) Please inform me of what I need. I was hoping to get this all in time for my bday but that is in just a few days now and I can't see it happening.

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
You're also missing a passcard/superkey to enable you to use the flashcart in the first place.

EDIT: Nevermind, should have read the page first
tongue.gif

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do a search on eBay for: "usb MiniSD reader".

There are over 250 auctions for this item right now. Just make sure the usb reader you purchase can be used with a MiniSD card.

edit: also, it doesn't matter if you have a DS or a DS lite. You'll use the reader by connecting it to your computers usb ports.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you're in Australia this link may not be all that helpful, but it will give you an idea of what you should be looking for. My local computer shops, Best Buy, etc have them.

Making sure that it works w/ miniSD's shouldn't be an issue as almost every mini/microSD comes w/ an "regular" SD adapter. In fact I'd probably get a regular SD one as it will be more versatile in the long run. Of course, don't get one designed for microSD's as that won't work for your purposes at all.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball