fireboys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who can help me.
I have downloaded a few Wii U games from WUX file.
I can change WUX file to WUD file.
I can't change them .app file to install WiiU.
How can I install WiiU games form WUX or WUD on My WiiU.
I see for WUP installer , game folder full of .app and h3 files.
which way can i change downloaded game to .app.

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The entire wii u library in WUP format is already on Archive. There's also Wii U downloader and Nusspli. The later will do all the work for you, although it'll take awhile. Why jumping though all those hoops?

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? You just made things harder on yourself. Just google Wii U USB Helper. You can get the games in the correct format already there.
That’s not really the best tool anymore and I wish it was since afaik it was the only one that allowed remote installs over your network

But since that homebrew is an outdated elf file it kinda makes the whole tool worthless to use when combined with its terribad UI

Wii U downloader is much better (even tho there’s no remote install option )

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That’s not really the best tool anymore and I wish it was since afaik it was the only one that allowed remote installs over your network

But since that homebrew is an outdated elf file it kinda makes the whole tool worthless to use when combined with its terribad UI

Wii U downloader is much better (even tho there’s no remote install option )
The remote installs are dumb. It just stores the files on the SD cards before installing. You can do the same with ftpiiu, but there's no point, just use NUSspli then.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The remote installs are dumb. It just stores the files on the SD cards before installing. You can do the same with ftpiiu, but there's no point, just use NUSspli then.
Really? Wow I never knew that I always thought it was actually getting around the double storage problem. Like FBI used too for 3ds remote installs

TIL thanks for the info! I ended up using Nusspli tho even tho it took 2 days lmao

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Really? Wow I never knew that I always thought it was actually getting around the double storage problem. Like FBI used too for 3ds remote installs

TIL thanks for the info! I ended up using Nusspli tho even tho it took 2 days lmao
No way around it sadly. The functions used by the Wii U for online installs only install directly from NUS (I'm unsure if those functions are used by NUSspli or not, but they can't be used for local files)

Reactions: TheStonedModder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1