OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For those who don't know, AVP:R is short for Alien vs Predator: Requiem

all I can say it, what the fuck. I saw the first one, which was completely badass, but this one just failed at the end to live up to its predecessor. I mean, there's this big brawl between Pred and an Alien, and you think there's going to be a super epic climax, and what does the creators do? They decide to bomb the place. They went lazy, and, instead of making this movie that extra hour long it should've been, the gov't drops a bomb. And everybody except the few main characters is dead. and thats the end.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Haha, that is one big spoiler silent sniper!!

Actually, I quite enjoyed both movies as I'm a big Predator fan, and maybe even bigger Giger fan!!

First one was kinda shitty because of that Woman that "fought" allongside with the Predator, I couldn't buy that Predator couldn't do shit to Mother Alien, and than that woman was handling it (Mother Alien) almost without a problem..

But I must say I really enjoyed second one.....Has many really great and brutal scenes, and I actually liked the ending too...Although I do agree that it would be much much better if they made it a bit longer, and finished that battle properly..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hated both films, really boring & predictable.

I hope a new proper Predator film comes out, rally liked the first two but I'd only want it if they had the right people doing them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: you can be the host