Homebrew Just started using New Super Ultimate Injector, can't get SNES games to work

djricekcn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Haven't booted up my 3DS in a long time and did few updates and what not (Luma to 10,x, TWLight++ added, etc)

My firmware of the 3DS itself it still on 10.x something but I was able to get everything to work but SNES VC Injection. No matter what game I chose, it won't go past the black screen and was wondering if there's something I'm doing wrong

Games I tested were Actraiser 1, Mystic Arc, Soul Blader and Gaiai Gensouki, all super famicom.

setting I've done was INECTION: SNES Virtual Console but I did also try the first forwarder on the list.
I am using New 3DS (Japanese)

Also to note, all the roms I've loaded for Super Famicom game the message something about not being found so I had to add everything manually, unlike the GBA games I've tried.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you perhaps try the "SNES9x for Old 3DS forwarder" option? I'm not sure if the NA SNES VC the injector uses supports those games. SNES9x has a more wide compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or maybe not