Just watched Back To The Future Part II

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favourite sci-fi trilogy. I do think the last two films are somewhat underrated.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Hadriano said:
My favourite sci-fi trilogy. I do think the last two films are somewhat underrated.

My favourite trilogy too.
yay.gif

1.21 GIGAWATTS!
lecture.gif

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god they found me, I don't know how but they found me.

RUN FOR IT MARTY

Also I posted this years back but still its funny:

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, I really loved BTF, every one of them, my favorite movies of all times, and the only trilogy I own on DVD that I actually re watch every now and then !

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree. I think the second one is the best, though the third is pretty much just to appease the fanatics. I still wish there were more, but Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox are both too old now.
frown.gif

And Hadrian, I actually thought those microgames were real and for D.I.Y. Another
frown.gif
then.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Back to the Future is AMAZING!!!! Theres a reason i have two different copies of Back to the Future on DVD....and its because im stupid. But either way Back to the Future is like a sci-fi orgasm. lol

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
I agree. I think the second one is the best, though the third is pretty much just to appease the fanatics. I still wish there were more, but Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox are both too old now.
frown.gif
Its pretty much "of its time", films like this today hardly ever get it right. The family film I can think of that worked was Monster House. Also Michael J Fox was too old when he did the 2nd and 3rd, pretty hard to believe someone in their late 20's playing a teenager.
tongue.gif
Also I guess his Parkinsons ruined any other chances, though I'm sure a remake will happen eventually with some awful actor from Twilight or High School Musical playing Marty.

Oh yeah five more years and we can get hovercars into the mainstream!

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadriano said:
DeMoN said:
frown.gif
Its pretty much "of its time", films like this today hardly ever get it right. The family film I can think of that worked was Monster House. Also Michael J Fox was too old when he did the 2nd and 3rd, pretty hard to believe someone in their late 20's playing a teenager.
tongue.gif
Also I guess his Parkinsons ruined any other chances, though I'm sure a remake will happen eventually with some awful actor from Twilight or High School Musical playing Marty.

Oh yeah five more years and we can get hovercars into the mainstream!
dry.gif
It's sad that your probably right. I still want those self-lacing nikes though!

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Christopher Lloyd might be old, but besides getting bolder, he looks actually younger then he did in BTF 1 ( with all the makeup he was supposed to look older anyway ), and as an actor , he's just as good as ever ( I saw some recent work of his ).
And MJF is still good looking, albeit I don't know if he can still act because of his disease , if he wasn't sick, he might be even younger and better looking.
So a remake or a sequel would be possible, where the 2 guys met many years later in the future ( present day ) after they destroyed the time machine in the 90's.
Now maybe Marty has a family and some kids of his own (some awful actor from Twilight or High School Musical playing a teenager son maybe ), and maybe some big problem comes from the past and the son has to do something about it with the help of Doc Brown......it would be a reboot of the franchise with younger actors , and MJF and CL could be in it just for nostalgia...............
Next time I see Rob Zemekis I'll tell him about it ! ( he was a regular at a restaurant I used to work here in New York he he he...).

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never knew about that but then I never keep up with Post GTA2 stuff.

A reason to reinstall Vice City.

alukadoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw all the series.

it was a great subject in that ages,and most of us wanna have a chance go to future or back to some time , for there must be some interesting thing we can do and want to do.

How to say? this kind of movie satisfies us .

I like them . All of them,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: