Homebrew kantoNTR - NTR Plugin for Pokemon Red and Blue Virtual Console Games

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, I use the eshop one :/ will try to reinstall it

Is it a non-jpn game? And are you sure the cheat.plg got copied properly to your 3ds when you extracted the "plugin" folder from the .zip?

Someone else had a similar issue, but when they checked the folders and files on the 3ds, it wasn't there.

contingences

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yep, I’m sure, since when i launch the ntr plugin in-game i can access and « activate » the cheats (but they are ineffective). Thus (since the cheat are accessible) the id of the game are correct. Didn’t test on red yet.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I’m sure, since when i launch the ntr plugin in-game i can access and « activate » the cheats (but they are ineffective). Thus (since the cheat are accessible) the id of the game are correct. Didn’t test on red yet.

What cheats have you tried using, and have you read the github's wiki to read the instructions for certain cheats?

contingences

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
just the « infinite money one » - and after that i read the wiki, but there is no other instruction than « activate the cheat » :)

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just the « infinite money one » - and after that i read the wiki, but there is no other instruction than « activate the cheat » :)

With the way the infinite money cheat is setup, the display of how much money you have in game won't always by filled with 9's, but buying things will show that you do indeed have infinite money.

Try some other cheats as well just to make sure it works, and don't forget to read the wiki on how they work! :D

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Interesting, about the 2nd gen injects I'm interested, I'm playing the full screen mod, and Gen 1 mods would be nice too [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue doesn't work.
Disabling low hp still made the sound and I tried walk through walls just to see if it was working. That won't work either.
English from eShop.
Red works perfectly though.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue doesn't work.
Disabling low hp still made the sound and I tried walk through walls just to see if it was working. That won't work either.
English from eShop.
Red works perfectly though.

That's interesting, thank you. A lot of the ram addresses should be shared between the two games, so possibly it's only a few of the codes that don't work for blue. Thanks for the heads up!

SeeFamGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kantoNTR
This is an NTR Plugin with fun cheats for the English versions of the Pokemon Red and Blue virtual console games on the 3ds.

If you're sad that Yellow isn't supported, fear not, for Pikachu can be caught easier than ever with this plugin.

v0.2
Added the walk through walls cheat

Requirements
  1. A 2ds/3ds
  2. NTR custom firmware
Installation
  1. Download this cheat plugin from the releases page
  2. Extract the "plugin" folder
  3. Copy it to the root of your 3ds' SD Card
Cheat List and How to Use

Wild Pokemon modifiers, Custom PokeMarts, Random Encounters of all 151 Pokemon, No Low HP Sounds during battle, among other fun things as well.
Read the Wiki Here to find out more

Credits

Thanks to cell9 for NTR and all the work you have done on it!
Also thanks to supermariorick for posting your sample plugin code! Link to his post on cell9's NTR plugins and his edited template plugin.
Special thanks to everyone working on 3ds development and Pokemon research!

Since Gen 2 was the first generation with shiny Pokemon and they were determined by the Pokemon's IVs, it may be fun to sometime add a Gen 1 Shiny Encounter cheat for trading with Gen 2 games.
Does anyone know if something like this exists for fast forwarding?
Thanks!

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if something like this exists for fast forwarding?
Thanks!

I don't believe so, sorry.

I don't need this i have 8f which allows you to this all of this with out cheating

I'm not sure what the point of this comment was, but thank you anyways.

This plugin had a goal to help people play how they wanted. I don't necessarily like cheating or glitches, but I do enjoy helping others.
The other goal was to play around with ntr plugins a bit.

Since both of these were accomplished long ago, kantoNTR hasn't been and won't be developed any further.

EDIT: As a subnote though, I am making a Gen 1 plugin for legitamacy purposes. Kinda like a Mini-pokeCalcNTR based off of CollectorTogami's/ItsProfOak's lua script for Gen 1 games.

Last edited by zaksabeast,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.