Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mascot.gif
Kick Gaming site re-launch and contest!
Win 1 of 20 amazing prize kits!

Kick Gaming, one of our affiliated sites, has recently undergone a complete site overhaul which sees them sporting any even smarter design that last time, making for an even easier and faster shopping experience. They've even managed to drop the price on many items in their store. Kick Gaming have been one of our longest running sponsors and truly offer a fantastic service.

Just like Dealwoot / Game By Game did a while back, Kick Gaming would like to celebrate the launch of their brand new site with a fantastic prize give-away right here on GBAtemp!

Here's what Kick Gaming are offering to twenty of our lucky members:

10 x Supercard DSONEi + Mario Theme Stylus + DSi Screen Protector + 2GB microSD card
10 x iTouch2 + Mario Theme Stylus + DSi Screen Protector + 2GB microSD

The 2 different kits will be randomly allocated to the winners to make things fair.

The competition is now CLOSED. Thanks to all that entered, and good luck!

So, fancy being one of the lucky twenty winners? All you need to do is leave a comment in this thread! It's that simple!

There are just three rules to abide by. 1) Only one post per member , 2) Double accounts will not be tolerated (1 post per IP) , 3) Say something constructive! No one word posts or spam!

All eligible posts will be put into a raffle, and twenty winners will be picked completely at random. If you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the raffle (checks will be made). The draw will be made on Sunday 7th June at midnight (GMT), so you have approximately 3 days to get your post in!

Good luck! And thanks to the Kick Gaming team for letting us run this contest. Stay tuned to GBAtemp for the winners announcement!

icon11.gif
Click here to check out the new Kick Gaming.com
discuss.png
Discuss and enter!

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is exciting for me, i have been debating getting started with the DS stuff. Doing wii now and loving it, this would certainly help me get on my way... Thanks kick gaming.. on my way to check out your site now.

nic0804

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, first to reply. Sounds like a good compo, will have to checkout the site incase i don't win.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Scratch that, too damn slow

elricorico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks like a pretty slick site, I may have to get myself a wireless sensor bar for my Wii, anyone know how well it works?

ktar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great look guys i will definitley look into you guys for a flashcart (for DSi) in the near future.

MurtenTK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm saving up for a dsi flashcard, but if i win this I don't have to save up.

The new design of the website is cool.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow. I love it when such sites make contests. Sure I wanna join the raffle and win one set ;D
The site looks very nice and sure got some nice offers. If I win I may buy something there
tongue.gif

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, cool, the site looks pretty nice. The DHTML stuff's pretty cool too...looks like no flash is used. I like.
tongue.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i haven't actually take part in any gbatemp contest~!
each and everyone of them always seem to be too difficult for me~!

Hooooooooooorayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
freebies!!!!!!
give it to me!!!!!

anyway, congrats for having the site back in action
will go there and check it out once a while!
tongue.gif

Thanks

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
The redesign of Kick Gaming definitely looks very prettyiful... The sliding effects of the menus are even fun to play with lol... Hope this counts as an entry. BTW is this contest worldwide?

g0k

Trophies
XP
Country
Good luck and wishes for many happy customers!
Very nice layout and informative website.
Thanks for the competition!

Toki~

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do like the layout of the site, everything is nice and easy to find(Very secure to using McAfee for their money transfers). Some one the stylus and replacement cases are already on my must buy list. Cool of them to have this comp as well ^.^ Good luck to everyone as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-