• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[Kickstarter] Animerica: Japanophilia in America

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This documentary just seems awful on all levels.

This may sound off-topic, but could anyone direct me to stories of successful kickstarter projects?

edit: and by successful I dont mean they achieved their targeted money. I mean that they completed their project with smiling, happy customers.

Er, a majority of them?

Katawa Shoujo had a kickstarter to create artbooks for a Con. Fans went crazy and immediately bought every slot. We all got our books and loved them. My favorite kickstarter to date.

Giana Sisters started on kickstarter and has since flourished with a solid fanbase.

http://www.kickstarter.com/year/2012

I don't know if Kickstarter kicked your dog or what, but it's time to stop being an ignorant douchebag about it. Kickstarter is an AMAZING idea that is allowing a LOT of peoples dreams to not only be shared, but to be realized. There are tons of successful kickstarters all over the place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: