Homebrew WIP KimochiiiNX

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey Guys, I didn't think I would ever see the day of me releasing something but here I am my first project.

I present to you KIMOCHIIINX

this homebrew allows you to view nhen*** doujins via web browser. this is still a work in progress as I'm am currently trying to implement a random sauce generator (generate 6 digits and append it into the browser url) for the website as well as trying to download and view the downloaded Doujins .my goal is to make this THEE homebrew for Cultured WEEBS.

arigato gozaimasu ~ Beerus-Samma
Link to Github

Attachments

• KimochiiiNX.rar
    119 KB · Views: 180
Last edited by Beerus,

Starhatred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Bwahaha. Thank you. :rofl2::rofl2: Didn't even think about this . Now I just need to find a way to watch Japan Anti-Virus on my switch. Joking apart, could you please make a homebrew for normal manga in the future? That would be awesome.:grog:
IMG_20200529_120158.jpg

Last edited by Starhatred,
Reactions: Beerus

SuperHans111

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey Guys, I didn't think I would ever see the day of me releasing something but here I am my first project.

I present to you KIMOCHIIINX

this homebrew allows you to view nhen*** doujins via web browser. this is still a work in progress as I'm am currently trying to implement a random sauce generator (generate 6 digits and append it into the browser url) for the website as well as trying to download and view the downloaded Doujins .my goal is to make this THEE homebrew for Cultured WEEBS.

arigato gozaimasu ~ Beerus-Samma
Link to Github
Feels good man

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
update guys!
so i am struggling to make a downloader for nhent*i as i need credentials to download the files and doesn't help that the downloads are in torrent file. so i decided to make a sfw manga reader to automatically load mang*dex by default. hoping downloading manga will be easier on this site

Attachments

• KimochiiiNX-SFW.rar
    114.2 KB · Views: 164

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto