Hacking Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Game Fix Patch

L

lilkerv90210

lol i know.. and your welcome its np
biggrin.gif

L

lilkerv90210

hmm let me see where did you download the patch oo make sure when it says apply patch you select the patch first

EDIT download the patch here

then open the patch a box will pop up that says 'Select File to Patch' at the top, where it says 'Most Common ROM Files' change to all files, select your rom and it will say 'the file was successfully patched'

Ashsurazenucu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried quite a few roms and fixes, ends the same, cinemas, Roxas waking up, then a blank screen. It may just be because it simply doesn't want to work on the normal Acekard 2 (no AKAIO firmware, just the latest stuff it normally comes with.)
But thanks anyways.

L

lilkerv90210

EVERYONE TRYING TO USE THE IPS PATCH READ THIS

Here is a compatibility list so far. For some cards, u must have or do specific stuff to work the game. Make sure to read discription of what u need for ur card.

Working on:
Cyclods (new firmware needed)
R4 (patch needed)
R4 Vol. 2 (clone) (Patch Needed)
R4 SDHC (clone) (Firmware 1.25, Patch Needed)
M3 (Patch Needed)
EDGE (Patch Needed)
Acekard 2 (AKAIO Firmware & Patch Needed)
ITouch: (Patch Needed)
DSTT (Patch Needed)
Supercard DSOne (Cart's internal patch OFF, Patch needed)

Unverified:
EZ-Flash V
EZ-Flash VI
G6
N5
Supercard DS
Supercard DSOnei

Mega walk if your carts internal patch is on turn it off then the patch will work

naast what cart do you have

L

lilkerv90210

ok first download the patch found on this page here

then open the patch a box will pop up that says 'Select File to Patch' at the top, where it says 'Most Common ROM Files' change to 'All Files', select your rom and it will say 'the file was successfully patched'

Also for those using an Acekard with AKAIO the loaders have just been updated heres the link an

CHANGE LOG

AKAIO Loaders
(Updated/Uploaded and Supported/Unsupported as we please)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dated 30/05/2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes: "Fixed Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days (#3819) on AKRPG and AK2.
Fixed Sloane to MacHale no Nazo no Story (#3782) On AKRPG.
Fixed Mabeopcheonjamun DS (#3659) On AKRPG

L

lilkerv90210

hmm if your not using the latest firmware u should update it and try tht..also try turning the carts internal patch on and using the patched rom

P

pasc

Well it works on my m3 simply using the patch (ysmenu always shows an error on loading) and I use 1.18, but
sadly it always crashes when finishing day 9 and moving on to day 10 (music keeps playing but screens stay black.
Anyone got a fix for that ?

L

lilkerv90210

Ive heard that m3 simply has very poor rom compatibility.. i suggest you but either an m3 real or an acekard2i(if you have a DSi or plan t get one)

L

lilkerv90210

The official firmware has to be updated by the acekard team.. however AKAIO is the official unofficial firmware.. i use AKAIO and the patch only works(as far as i know) with AKAIO.. if you really want to play this game your going to ned AKAIO

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think it works on TTDS (I have one myself) ... but it leaves you with the usual errcode - 81 ... meaning that it hasn't godd the right firmware or something.. and for NDSTT's lack of new firmware.. be sure to keep the DSLazy patcher on your desktop... I am going to try this ou right now.. idk what happened.. but I didn't get the error up until I patched it.. but I think, If it doesn't work... well... this is what's going to happen
hate2.gif
... only i'll bend it the other way
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1