Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance TGS Trailer

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The official trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D for Nintendo 3DS has been released online. This is direct feed and high quality, the trailer shown at TGS to the public. I recommend you go directly to the video and turn on closed captions for English subtitles. There was another trailer shown behind closed doors, but it hasn't been released anywhere online. First clear footage we've got since January's trailer (which was very early, things have changed a lot). Lots of new plot elements here. Looks like new minigame stages to replace the gummi ship levels, Sora is seen falling through the sky into a world. We also see Sora interacting with Neku in Traverse Town and Riku talking to Quasimodo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. The end contains a flashback scene in the first person perspective of Xehanort (as he was under apprentice-hood of Ansem the Wise). It appears to take place before the events of the original Kingdom Hearts. We see Even and Ienzo (human forms of Vexen and Zexion) on the floor, their bodies seem to be dissolving and fading. Braig (Xigbar's human form) is standing next to him. Xehanort is supposed to have amnesia at this point, but he summons his keyblade and charges towards Braig, stabbing him in the heart with it. Perhaps this is showing the circumstances involved in the creation of Organization XIII and how they lost their hearts to become nobodies...

At any rate, good to see some real clear footage of the game as it is at last. The game is expected to release Spring 2012 for Japan. US release date not announced, though it will likely arrive before the end of 2012 as well. [/p]
icon11.gif
Source

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! A new TWEWY game with neku and this graphics will be perfect xD

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
Wonder if you can play as neku too ! Loved The world ends with you ! Already pre ordered the game
laugh.gif

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot wait for this game to be released. I squee'd SO HARD at seeing Neku in the pictures, and then once the videos started getting out it was a wrap. I have to buy this game day freakin one, i've never been happier to own a 3DS XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: My throat has been hurting for a week now.