Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will launch on PS4 31st March 2017

During Paris Games Week, Square Enix Ltd.,and Disney revealed KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will launch on the PlayStation®4 on 31st March 2017.

The HD remastered compilation brings six beloved KINGDOM HEARTS adventures to the PlayStation®4, and combined with the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, gives fans the opportunity to experience all of their favourite moments from the series so far for the very first time on one platform.

For those new to the series, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX also provides the perfect opportunity to jump in and experience the magic of the KINGDOM HEARTS ahead of the release of the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III.

The full list of titles included in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD remastered cinematics)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded
To watch the announcement trailer now, featuring music from singer and songwriter Utada Hikaru, visit:

The full opening movie for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue was also revealed during the show. To watch now, visit:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will be available in Europe and PAL territories for the PlayStation®4 on 31st March 2017.

:arrow:Kingdom Hearts Official Site

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I own these on PS3.... Dunno if it's worth getting them again for PS4. But I REALLY hope they release it for Steam like they have with a lot of their RPGs lately.
Probably not happening. There's some legal nonsense that prevents the existing Kingdom Hearts games from being digitally distributed. No game in the series has been sold digitally. If any is going to break that trend, it's likely to be Kingdom Hearts 3 since it would be a brand new game free from those constraints.

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
During Paris Games Week, Square Enix Ltd.,and Disney revealed KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will launch on the PlayStation®4 on 31st March 2017.

The HD remastered compilation brings six beloved KINGDOM HEARTS adventures to the PlayStation®4, and combined with the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, gives fans the opportunity to experience all of their favourite moments from the series so far for the very first time on one platform.

For those new to the series, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX also provides the perfect opportunity to jump in and experience the magic of the KINGDOM HEARTS ahead of the release of the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III.

The full list of titles included in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD remastered cinematics)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded
To watch the announcement trailer now, featuring music from singer and songwriter Utada Hikaru, visit:

The full opening movie for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue was also revealed during the show. To watch now, visit:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will be available in Europe and PAL territories for the PlayStation®4 on 31st March 2017.

:arrow:Kingdom Hearts Official Site

Who comes up with these names? 258/2 Days, HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue....

D

Deleted User

- Kingdom Hearts I, II, and 358/2 Days I already own
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is on my 3DS
- Don't care about Re:Coded

Honestly, I'd rather just buy a PSP and play Birth By Sleep like that as opposed to getting the PS4 for this.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Probably not happening. There's some legal nonsense that prevents the existing Kingdom Hearts games from being digitally distributed. No game in the series has been sold digitally. If any is going to break that trend, it's likely to be Kingdom Hearts 3 since it would be a brand new game free from those constraints.
Even KH: Dream Drop Distance didn't get an eShop release? Only physical copies?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As if they cant release these on enough consoles. I really don't get the hype around these games.
Kingdom Hearts is like an STD - you enjoyed playing it the first time around when you were a stupid kid and didn't know any better, and 10 years later you realise that the bumps on your d*ck will never go away, no matter how much Valtrex you cover your junk with. It just keeps on coming back.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dafuq ?

they are releasing Remakes of a Remake and you are all like "WOOOOOOW I will buy it a 3rd time for sure this is so awesome take all my money and do a 4th and 5th remake as well !!!"

Wouldn't it be much better if they would make a new game ? and maybe add the remakes to that game as extras or something like that ?

// I have hardly any clue about KH as I never liked it when I tried the first one but yeah the 1.5 is a Remake of 1 aint it ? and 2.5 ? never heard of that but I guess it is a Remake of 2 ?

Reactions: Foxi4
D

Deleted User

dafuq ?
+
they are releasing Remakes of a Remake and you are all like "WOOOOOOW I will buy it a 3rd time for sure this is so awesome take all my money and do a 4th and 5th remake as well !!!"

Wouldn't it be much better if they would make a new game ? and maybe add the remakes to that game as extras or something like that ?

// I have hardly any clue about KH as I never liked it when I tried the first one but yeah the 1.5 is a Remake of 1 aint it ? and 2.5 ? never heard of that but I guess it is a Remake of 2 ?
Its more like a remake of a remake of an improved special edition. The Japanesey's always got a Final Mix edition of their Kingdom Hearts games which were just fixed games with like 30 minutes extra content. AKA we're all used to the money grubbing Square Enix, they fear being dirt broke for like the 50th time.

Last edited by ,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh fucking square soft, if I was just more patient I could get them all at halved price on my ps4 instead doubled on ps3... Both my 1.5 and 2.5 are still sealed tho.....

Well, square compares to crapcom is nothing, crapcom is true numba 1 company about remaster of the remakes of HD remasters

Last edited by leon315,

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
What's with all the flak? It's for people who don't have a PS3 for fucks sake. It probably didn't cost much to port the games since they had to remake it for the PS3 and it's something the fans actually wanted!

Reactions: Alex658

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What's with all the flak? It's for people who don't have a PS3 for fucks sake. It probably didn't cost much to port the games since they had to remake it for the PS3 and it's something the fans actually wanted!

This, people just like to whine when it isn't about their YEARLY re-hashed CoD game that only has 1 or 2 new weapons.

People WANTED THIS because the ps3 ports were full of glitches, and now you can have the 10 games on ONE console when you previously needed a Ps2, gba, NDS, PSP, and a 3DS to play the 8 games avaliable. Now you can have 1.5+2.5+2.8+3 for a little more of 160$ guessing 2.8 and 3 costs full price on ONE PS4.

This saga release is an actual reason for me to get a ps4, now i just wouldn't be buying it for KH2.8 and KH3.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Allegedly it's Utada's music that puts this licensing issue for digital releases on Kingdom Hearts games. Notice how the Mobile game doesn't have a Utada track or remix on it. With Utada coming out of hiatus/retirement recently, all things are pointing toward a new track for KH3 from her. Which presumably would include the same restrictions.

D

Deleted User

True enough, it does allow one to technically play all KH games on one system, but to those of us who already have more than three of the games included in the collection, it isn't really of much use. Which is why I commented that I'd rather just get BBS and a PSP instead of the collection, as I already own/have played a substantial number of games in the series.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
True enough, it does allow one to technically play all KH games on one system, but to those of us who already have more than three of the games included in the collection, it isn't really of much use. Which is why I commented that I'd rather just get BBS and a PSP instead of the collection, as I already own/have played a substantial number of games in the series.
Then why is being no use to you such a problem when half the fans who don't have KH 1.5 and 2.5 could benefit? Or are people just mad that they bought the PS3 versions and feel like they shouldn't pay for the PS4 version?

It just seems so stupid to complain about something like this. I originally owned KHI, KHII and KH CoM on the PS2 but ended up giving them to my younger cousin so he could enjoy them like I did. To some degree I kind of regret doing that because I really wanted to play the games again. Now I have a chance to play a more updated version before the third installment.

D

Deleted User

Then why is being no use to you such a problem when half the fans who don't have KH 1.5 and 2.5 could benefit? Or are people just mad that they bought the PS3 versions and feel like they shouldn't pay for the PS4 version?

It just seems so stupid to complain about something like this. I originally owned KHI, KHII and KH CoM on the PS2 but ended up giving them to my younger cousin so he could enjoy them like I did. To some degree I kind of regret doing that because I really wanted to play the games again. Now I have a chance to play a more updated version before the third installment.

I, and probably many others, feel that SE is just doing everything they can to put off KH3. I mean, as of now, we've gotten 3 HD Remakes, as well as an HD Remake of an HD Remake. It seems just a tad ridiculous, and, in my opinion, they're wasting resources on these remakes which could have been better spent towards KH3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...