Gaming Kingdom Hearts Re:Code

Will this be Better than Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok for all of you who don't know there's a new Kingdom Hearts game comin out called Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded witch is a remake of Kingdom Hearts coded for the phone. any way, who thinks this game will neeed a patch? and who thinks....THIS GAME WILL ROCK!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Btw, I'M USING THE ORIGINAL R4

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDStemp said:
Obviously it will have piracy.
I cant remember. did 358/2 days need a patch. anyway some 1 will bring outta patch for the R4. thay allways do. THANK YOU, RUDOLPH FOR ALL YOUR TERRIFIC PATCHES!!!! YOU RULE

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
358/2 needed a patch. More than likely Re:coded will too. Most new DS games need patches as far as I know.

Oh, and no, I don't think Re:coded will be better than 358/2. And that's saying a lot, seeing as how I didn't enjoy 358/2 all that much.

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
358 days DID need a patch.

and so will this one.
I down loaded the patched version so i didnt know. thanx
smile.gif
Where could we play up to though? The title screen? or did it freeze before that?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gameplay wise it might be funner at least. I already know the story though, and if you're a fan of the series, it's probably the most worthless throwaway story of the entire series. Remake or not, nothing is changing with the story. We'll get an enjoyable game at least, but this game definitely has the most worthless story of the entire series. If you're thinking of playing this game expecting some huge revelations, you're better off just playing for the good gameplay. Birth By Sleep is the one that answers all the questions, this one just repeats most of what BBS said.

The game was actually rather horrible on the original cell phone from what little i've seen. They had to remake it on DS and add some elements from other KH games to make it competent in a gameplay perspective. Now instead of being horrible all across the board in both gameplay and story, it's just bad in story but it's now a fun looking game.

Piracy wise, i doubt it will be any tougher than Days to crack. And yeah it froze after starting a new game.

dobz

Trophies
XP
Country
granville said:
Gameplay wise it might be funner at least. I already know the story though, and if you're a fan of the series, it's probably the most worthless throwaway story of the entire series. Remake or not, nothing is changing with the story. We'll get an enjoyable game at least, but this game definitely has the most worthless story of the entire series. If you're thinking of playing this game expecting some huge revelations, you're better off just playing for the good gameplay. Birth By Sleep is the one that answers all the questions, this one just repeats most of what BBS said.
Agree with that, the gameplay definitely looks more fun.

I haven't read about the story, i just don't care about it anymore (i wont until KH3 comes) and i'm sure most people probably feel the same with how convoluted it's gotten anyway.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shayminSKY said:
yea but how long will it be till we get a patch. i'm thinkin.....2 weeks

358/2 was cracked in like...two.
If that.

EDIT:
Oh, and this game will be no where near as good as 358/2 days.
The main character is Sora, and Sora sucks ass. He ruins the kingdom hearts series, and the only reason 358/2 days was good was because Sora was virtually absent from it.
Not to say he didn't try his hardest to ruin it still, though.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Malice said:
shayminSKY said:

If that.

EDIT:
The main character is Sora, and Sora sucks ass. He ruins the kingdom hearts series, and the only reason 358/2 days was good was because Sora was virtually absent from it.

KH is like Halo, they are both games where there are nothing but eye candy and sucks ass!

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Hells Malice said:
shayminSKY said:

If that.

EDIT:

KH is like Halo, they are both games where there are nothing but eye candy and sucks ass!
Thats not true. i love the games cuz they are really awesome

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
shayminSKY said:

If that.

EDIT:
rofl.gif
that was hilarious he tried his hardest to ruin 358/2 and how could you guys think it's going to be better than 358/2 you could play as Roxas
ph34r.gif

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Hells Malice said:
shayminSKY said:

If that.

EDIT:

I didn't read this until now so....
haters-gonna-hate.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
shayminSKY said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Hells Malice said:
shayminSKY said:

If that.

EDIT:

Thats not true. i love the games cuz they are really awesome

It is, Square Enix is using the same generic formula in Final Fantasy only with Disney in it. Halo is a FPS that's overhype due to the new generation of Xbox fans. However I digress, Kingdom Hearts is the only thing that's making SE more money besides Final Forever. Just how many spin-offs of KH can they make that's not main stream?

dobz

Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Malice said:
shayminSKY said:

If that.

EDIT:
Sora does suck ass, BUT so does emo Roxas! I liked 358/2 days for it's customisation (gotta love those panels) and not much else tbh, the gameplay was still both good and repetitive as fuck, as always.

This on the other hand looks to have some variety, not simply button bashing every goddamn moment. This will beat Days for me probably, can't say for sure until i've played it though, obviously.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The amount of hatred here is astounding. If you don't like a game, don't play it. Don't insult its fans just because you can't like it. You make wild assumptions about people liking it just because it's pretty. I for one, play Kingdom Hearts because i like the gameplay, and each game has a new innovation in terms of the battle system or gameplay. If you think there are any game companies who aren't after your money, you're a fool. They all want your money... There exists no business that puts enjoyment before profit.

If you're expecting much different from this game, you're going to be disappointed. They took elements from KH1, Birth By Sleep, and Days. But you're still going to have a button masher. But hey, almost every action RPG out there is one, so whatever. And did someone just try to say Kingdom Hearts had the same gameplay as Final Fantasy, just without Disney? Fail...

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
granville said:
And did someone just try to say Kingdom Hearts had the same gameplay as Final Fantasy, just without Disney? Fail...
Yeah. Epic fail, may I add.

Anyway, I love the series. The first KH I played was Days. Then the first KH and I've yet to play the second. They're all fun and I expect Re:Coded to be fun as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious