RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Kingdom Hearts makes it way on the DS for the second time after 358/2 days. This time it's a indirect sequel to Kingdom Hearts II

Sora's journey in KINGDOM HEARTS II has drawn to a close, and now a new tale is set to begin. Jiminy Cricket is looking over the journal he used to document his first adventure with Sora when he discovers a mysterious message. He didn't write it - so how on earth did it get there? King Mickey is determined to find out, so he and his friends decide to digitize the journal and delve into its deepest secrets. Inside this "datascape" dwells a second Sora who is about to embark on a grand adventure of his very own.

- Endless possibilities in the Avatar Menu - Players can design their own avatar using over 800 unlockable parts and trade playable maps with friends

- Guide Sora like never before through boss battles inspired by side-scrolling, shooting and classic Final Fantasy games

If you like this review...please do subscribe
happy.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seriously, Re:Coded is a good game, but I think days was far better.
I don't get why people are hatin' on days, but jizzin' over Re:Coded.
IMO They're both good, but Days is definitely better.

stanleyopar2000

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:

most people hated it because it was so short....and the camera had some serious wonky issues..but this game is only 12 hours....

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
stanleyopar2000 said:
Demonbart said:

most people hated it because it was so short....and the camera had some serious wonky issues..but this game is only 12 hours....
Since when is 30 hours short? (And no i didn't get stuck or die tons of times)

stanleyopar2000

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
Demonbart said:

Since when is 30 hours short? (And no i didn't get stuck or die tons of times)

hmmm well to some people it is : /

go ask "some people" lol
tongue.gif

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the way i look at it, if the game costs 40$, then it better provide 40 hours of entertainment.

I started playing kingdom hearts R:C and it's a pretty decent game. I think if the game got more complex though, it would be better of played on the PSPGO.

I also digg the camera, they incorporated camera controlls extremly well in this game imho.

all in all, i think this game will keep me entertained for a while

stanleyopar2000

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The gameplay is a definite improved version of 358/2 days...and I can't wait to see what the story (not the game...since I won't get a 3DS) holds for Kingdom Hearts 3D...

after KH 3D...Square-Enix CEO said that the ending of KH 3D will flow right into Kingdom Hearts III
smile.gif
(not that I have a PS3 either)

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
stanleyopar2000 said:
The gameplay is a definite improved version of 358/2 days...and I can't wait to see what the story (not the game...since I won't get a 3DS) holds for Kingdom Hearts 3D...

after KH 3D...Square-Enix CEO said that the ending of KH 3D will flow right into Kingdom Hearts III
smile.gif

Hopefully Kingdom Hearts III has some sort of release on the XBOX 360
biggrin.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
gokujr1000 said:
stanleyopar2000 said:

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Don't worry, it won't. That is the one company out of the big three guaranteed to never have a Kingdom Hearts game, primarily because the 360 is not an RPG machine. Nintendo consoles, great for RPG's. Sony consoles, great for RPG's. The 360 has not done exceptionally well in terms of RPG's though, thus you see very few on it.

I still really want to play Re: Coded. My new DS needs to come, then I need to get my hands on a 2gb MicroSD card since my sister seems to have the idea that I don't want it back anytime soon and is making a big point about not being able to get the $.50 for postage. :/ This game must wait a little bit longer.

I have no input on the actual review, as I got to the actual talking part and couldn't listen to the voice for 20+ minutes. I also don't understand how a review could be so long. A review can be in depth and not be 25 minutes long. I mean, if it takes the length of a standard TV show to tell me how good or bad a game is, then you need to learn to paraphrase some of what you wrote for it.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Your voice is quite funny. Somehow I couldn't concentrate on video, so I skipped large parts, but the game looks awesome though with the customisation screen. Good review, like to see more

QUOTE said:
whats up with the gay ass music when your fighting roxas?

Where?

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not really sure which KH DS game I like better. I really enjoyed Days, and I still haven't beaten Coded, but I'm really enjoying it. The story is not so great though.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
/
Days' story was was better, but ReCoded's gameplay is way better.
Hm this worries me, because the story in Days was appauling
frown.gif
It only got good near the end. I guess I'll just have to give this one a try and find out for myself.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think it's better, although some levels gave me a deja-vu.
(Re:Coded and 358/2 Days are the only KH games I played BTW, so it's not a deja-vu towards KH1)
(And what's 382/2 Days lol
tongue.gif
)

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
gokujr1000 said:
stanleyopar2000 said:

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Let's seriously hope not. It was bad enough that the 360 got FFXIII!

D

Deleted User

Off topic a bit? KH3 could be on Xbox 360, its not Sony Exclusive
However I would really want a KH 1+2 collection for PS3/360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1