Kirby: Revenge of Dream Land Title Screen

manymods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I installed Kirby: Revenge of Dream Land with the same game ID as Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

To have both Kirby games installed, I removed Kirby: Revenge of Dream Land and changed its game ID.

After reinstalling both games, Kirby's Return to Dream Land has the title screen of Kirby: Revenge of Dream Land.

How do I change the title screen of Kirby's Return to Dream Land to the original?

Thanks in advance.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Kirby: Revenge of Dream Land with the same game ID as Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

To have both Kirby games installed, I removed Kirby: Revenge of Dream Land and changed its game ID.

After reinstalling both games, Kirby's Return to Dream Land has the title screen of Kirby: Revenge of Dream Land.

How do I change the title screen of Kirby's Return to Dream Land to the original?

Thanks in advance.
In WiiBackupmanager redownload the art for the vanilla game. Both can coexist together. Both of their game ids appear the same in WiiBackupmanager?
You can manually change the name of the wbfs file to something else (and the folder too)..

Reactions: jeannotte

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks in advance.
Here is some information that I Found on Reddit. It was about having two Brawls
ANSWER
After a lot of trial and error I did figure out how to change the game code and keep the brawl iso working.
  • First you need to extract the iso. (The program I used was Wii Backup Fusion)
  • Next open the following files with a hex editor
  1. DATA/ticket.bin
  2. DATA/tmd.bin
  3. DATA/disc/header.bin
  4. DATA/sys/main.dol
  5. DATA/sys/boot.bin (the hex editor I used was HxDen)
  • Then using the search function in the hex editor change every instance of the game code (RSEB01) and change it to what you want the new game code to be. (Some of the instances have spaces between the letters and numbers, so I would recommend just searching for the letters to make sure you get them all.
  • Last remake the iso file (the program I used was Wii Backup Fusion)
Now you should have two brawl ISOs with different game codes.

Article

Wii Backup Fusion
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wiibafu/

Hex Editor
https://mh-nexus.de/downloads/HxDPortableSetup.zip

Last edited by JasonH,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game