ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not haters gonna hate
its just nintendo dumbed down the game so a child could play it
and the old school fans who were looking to good/challenging game play get left in the dark basically, disappointing game

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
monkat said:
MeritsAlone said:
Its a game for 3 year olds, that is all.

I think a lot of people associate kirby with, say, general all-audience ninty (especially since he hasn't had a console release in a while), while you're right. Its for young children.

I still find it more fun than those pooyoo games, though...
Sure, getting through the game is easy, but collecting everything 100% is the real challenge of the game.

Edit: Awesome, 1500th post.
smile.gif

This is such a bullshit move that Nintendo keeps vomiting in their games. It is such a cop-out. Games like Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Brothers didn’t get popular with this method. So why do they include it? Capturing *things* spread out through the game is extremely boring and is interesting only one time… if that. Note how all this moves the game away from emergent gameplay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk