Koei Tecmo Details Western Release for Beserk and The Band of the Hawk

2.jpg

Follow the Daring and Heroic Life of Guts and Crew From The Renowned Manga and Anime Series’ Popular ‘Golden Age’ Arc Through To The Gripping ‘Falcon of The Millennium’ Arc.

KOEI TECMO Europe is thrilled to reveal new information regarding the European release of developer Omega Force’s most brutal Warriors title to date alongside a batch of new assets featuring characters from the series’ universe. Based on the iconic manga and anime series Berserk, by Kentarou Miura, the game will be released in Europe as ‘Berserk and the Band of the Hawk’ on the 24th February 2017, for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, as well as digitally on the PlayStation Vita handheld system and on PC via Steam.

A brand new trailer alongside a selection of new screenshots and artwork released today introduce Guts’ companions Casca, Judeau, Serpico and Schierke – all of whom will be playable characters within Berserk and the Band of the Hawk.

TGS 2016 Trailer

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk follows the compelling tale of the famed mercenary group The Band of the Hawk, focusing on its diverse cast of characters and their struggles as they fight to achieve their dream of owning a kingdom. Berserk fans and newcomers alike will experience the series’ popular Golden Age story arc, which depicts the meeting between the leader of The Band of the Hawk, Griffith, and the legendary Black Swordsman, Guts, through to the gripping Falcon of the Millennium Empire arc, in which players will experience the group’s most brutal and devastating battles against humans and demons alike.

:arrow:Beserk Official Site

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
From the interviews seems like this project will be a bit more ambitious than the other Warriors games. Seems like the whole dev team loves Berserk.
Hope it plays better than your average Dynasty Warriors game, Dragon Quest Warriors was cool so i guess this one's gonna be too.
Ohh and i love the brutality of the game, looks really neat. And thanks for the PC port.

Last edited by GamerzHell9137,
Reactions: T-hug

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about this one. I'm a fan of the original Berserk game and I also like the warriors games for the most part. The trailer looks good, but I hope the game makes you feel the brutality like the original. I hope it doesnt just seem like you are cutting through paper dolls like it does in most warriors games. Time will tell. Still low key hyped for this.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God damn anime finally restarted after so many yrs of not releasing another season. Even the manga finally started back up. Geeez....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol