Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

reymund602

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently having trouble on switch v3.0. SD Files are extracted to root of sd card and am able to inject payload but when I boot into cfw it hangs at black screen. I don't have XC update installed so maybe that is the issue? Any help would be appreciated

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A .zip file (or any other method) would be possible in order to add usb loading through the usb cable, instead FTP or shutdown the switch to use the micro SD?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I delete the ReiNX folder if I don't use it?
IIRC, Hekate use Atmosphere, right?

Also, what is the fusee-secondary.bin file at the root?
Can I delete it?

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I delete the ReiNX folder if I don't use it?
IIRC, Hekate use Atmosphere, right?

Also, what is the fusee-secondary.bin file at the root?
Can I delete it?
If you aren't using ReiNX you can delete the ReiNX folder

fusee secondary is part of Atmospheres bootloader, you can delete it if you want to because your using hekate as your bootloader

Reactions: Asia81

Juan9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm trying to run Version 8.1 of the SD card on my nintendo switch running 4.1 firmware for the first time.

I was able to do a complete backup onto my SD card, but when I try to launch a CFW, I get "could not find or open hekate_ipl.ini"

I couldn't find a .bin on the SD so I use the one from version 4.0 on the hekake release.

HELP!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm trying to run Version 8.1 of the SD card on my nintendo switch running 4.1 firmware for the first time.

I was able to do a complete backup onto my SD card, but when I try to launch a CFW, I get "could not find or open hekate_ipl.ini"

I couldn't find a .bin on the SD so I use the one from version 4.0 on the hekake release.

HELP!
Did you download the latest release of your favorite CFW, extract the folders, and put it on your SD card? If you did, under bootloaders should be a file named hekate_ipl.ini

Juan9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you download the latest release of your favorite CFW, extract the folders, and put it on your SD card? If you did, under bootloaders should be a file named hekate_ipl.ini

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but the hekate_ipl.ini file exists, and since I downloaded the full version it has all the CFW's already in it no? I see directories for ReiNX, ...

Juan9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What computer operating system are you using?

I prepared the SD card in a Windows VM running my boot camp partition - I tried with a 16GB and 128GB SD cards formatted as FAT32.

UPDATE: User error! It seems that while copying directories the boatloader directory got overwritten on one of the cards, recreating worked! Thanks again!

Last edited by Juan9999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...