Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
@tomGER Just wanted to let you know that it was an issue with my network infrastructure, not sys-ftpd. Everything I've had issues with on 6.0 so far has been an external issue rather than 6.0 itself... Cheers!

Reactions: SaffronXL

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This isn't related to just SDFiles, but are we going to be moving over towards recommending the .nsp version of hbmenu soon now that it can be created legally? It's tidier than hijacking Album, and has practical advantages such as granting 3GB RAM.

Reactions: sirAnger

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm having all kinds of troubles with 6.0. Started getting a EC 2123-0314 when attempting to update titles, and now I can't use sys-ftpd.

EDIT: The error code was just a blacklist I had set up incorrectly in my DNS. sys-ftpd still doesn't seem to work for me, though!
Honestly have no idea here, maybe try asking jakibaki on our discord

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This isn't related to just SDFiles, but are we going to be moving over towards recommending the .nsp version of hbmenu soon now that it can be created legally? It's tidier than hijacking Album, and has practical advantages such as granting 3GB RAM.
No, nsp installation is really dangerous - Games also have different permissions than applets

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I noticed a thing.
Does Hekate patch Horizon to allow joycons usage in airplane mode?

When I'm in stock Horizon, my wireless joycons are not working when the switch is in airplane mode, but they work when I'm in hekate.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey, I noticed a thing.
Does Hekate patch Horizon to allow joycons usage in airplane mode?

When I'm in stock Horizon, my wireless joycons are not working when the switch is in airplane mode, but they work when I'm in hekate.

Airplane mode dissables ALL wirless communication, including bluetooth with the joycons use. HOWEVER you can turn bluetooth back on in the system options

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cannot use sleep mode with hekate 4.1. Is it normal?
You downloaded sd files 9.0.1 or did you download hekate as a standalone?

Are you receiving a message about
"Sleep mode library is missing!" and do you have a file named libsys_lp0.bso in bootloader/sys?

Last edited by mariogamer,

novalkun

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You downloaded sd files 9.0.1 or did you download hekate as a standalone?

Are you receiving a message about
"Sleep mode library is missing!" and do you have a file named libsys_lp0.bso in bootloader/sys?

i am sorry. if i choose CFW or Stock, sleep mode works fine. the one with +sysnetcheat (CFW +sysnetcheat or stock + sysnetcheat) have made sleep mode broken

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's possible to mod or patch the NES emulator (The nintendo online one) and remove the internet check, for playing it while we're offline in airplane mode?

Reactions: SaffronXL

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's possible to mod or patch the NES emulator (The nintendo online one) and remove the internet check, for playing it while we're offline in airplane mode?
Probably, haven't looked into it - Afaik it juts uses elicenses to check
( -> Still on fw5.1)

TuHVo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I copied everything in your v9.1 zip to my sd root like in the picture. I was able to get into RCM, tried to launch CFW but got the error "Failed to launch firmware". My version is 6.0.0.
Please help. Thanks a lot.

sdroot.jpg

Last edited by TuHVo,

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Patched files doesn't work with the sd files. Like when cleaning it removing the ticket and etc.
Fixed
Updated to latest SDfiles, but when im in ReiNX and select Albums i cant acess the hbl, even if i hold R while selecting albums. Any help please?
Fixed
Does the home brew AppStore work with the latest files without crashing the console
Yes
Stuck at switch logo using "LayeredFS + sys-netcheat" from V903 and Im on fw5.1..
Is there anyone experience this?
Fixed

Reactions: Testo90

aizen007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Still stuck using "LayeredFS + sys-netcheat" from V904, but using "CFW + sys-netcheat" is ok...
is there something that I miss here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol