Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
"I have a more general question: is there any advantage using Atmosphere payload "fusee-primary.bin" instead of using the Hekate "CFW" configuration?"

Also, no there is no real advantage

I found an advantage to "real Atmosphere" (with fusee-primary.bin) VS "CFW configuration": real Atmosphere is more compatible with some "partial" NSP (with missing ".cert" and ".tik" files).

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I use LayeredFS on 6.1 to replace music from Splatoon2, it's working fine.
*I JUST UPDATED, I should have said by the way, All my mods like Skyrim and Zelda loaded like it was a regular cart instead so fucked if I know, custom themes are working on 6.1 though for whatever reason

danbai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Help needed!!
I am on firmware 6.1 using latest sdfiles download from the website. When i put my switch on sleep mode, it will turn black screen and unable to turn on.

Please help!! Thanks

intellettuanale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I accidentally update to the last firmware through horizon. It's messed up my exfat driver, so I reinstall 6.1.0 from choidujouxNX to made my sdcard readable again, but now I'm still can't boot CFW from hekate: switch stucks after switch logo and tell me to shutdown pressing power for 12 seconds. ReiNX still works... How can I solve? Thanks.

mediavieja

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I installed sdfiles a few days ago but I haven't been able to use the ftp server that is suppose to be built in, I'm using reinx as a payload, can anyone help me get the ftp working? Also I have a new app on my hbmenu called CFW Settings with the sdfiles toolkit icon and when I run it it just stays gray and doesn't do a thing

Last edited by mediavieja,

Y0sh1

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
@tomGER thanks for all the great work and nice new name for the pack.

Could by any chance future Kosmos releases say what version of Atmosphere and components is it based on? at the moment it just says "Updated Atmosphere" and I have to guess that is 0.7.4

Reactions: tomGER

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@tomGER thanks for all the great work and nice new name for the pack.

Could by any chance future Kosmos releases say what version of Atmosphere and components is it based on? at the moment it just says "Updated Atmosphere" and I have to guess that is 0.7.4
Let me change the changelog one sec

Y0sh1

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Let me change the changelog one sec
much appreciated. Hopefully that will also prevent things like that PR #144 that you just killed.

In the meantime I will be removing the ftpd and netcheat stuff and adding my nogc to the settings ^_^

Last edited by Y0sh1,

Ann0ying

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I was using the ReiNX but decided to switch to Cosmos when I saw the new release with a cool name.

I deleted all the folders on my sd card but "Nintendo" and "tinfoil", and now I'm getting "Could not start the software" error on all of my games.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Last edited by Ann0ying, , Reason: folders*

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I was using the ReiNX but decided to switch to Cosmos when I saw the new release with a cool name.

I deleted all the folder on my sd card but "Nintendo" and "tinfoil", and now I'm getting "Could not start the software" error on all of my games.

Any ideas how to fix it?
what firmware are you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o