Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just got through this video:
[youtube]Ljb6Mne8Mfc[/youtube]

Thought it was pretty damn cool. Apparently a sport known as "sepak takraw" and is quite popular in Thailand.

I mean, some people find "setting" (well) in volleyball to be difficult and yet these guys can do it so easily with their feet.
(Setting is the action which sets up an offensive attack)

Thought I'd give it a share.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We used to play a game similar to that as kids and we just called it "football tennis" Obviously we didn't do back flips etc but it was the same concept. It's just tennis and football mixed together.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
thegame07 said:
We used to play a game similar to that as kids and we just called it "football tennis" Obviously we didn't do back flips etc but it was the same concept. It's just tennis and football mixed together.
Same here. But it's still pretty different to that.

I'm pretty sure you can't pass the ball around or touch it more than once in football tennis (or in any form of tennis)

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
it' just needs practice. i don't know if others countries play this too but, as a kid we play a game called takyan.
[youtube]joDT34Hr74A[/youtube]
there's a metal ring at the tip for the weight.

btw, these guys in the video are just so-so. i can't find a vid of kids playing. this is a kid's game, last time i played this was when i was 12. and i can do up to around 100 using my right foot, 40 on my left, and around 50 using the other side of my right foot and just ten using the other side of my left.

sometimes we pass it to each other, for cooperative play. haha. those were the good times of my childhood.

though this doesn't mean i'm good at sepak takraw because a ball and a metal ring with something tied on it is different. and we just kick the thing, not do moves like that. but hey, we're 10-12.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a