l just know why you need to put 5 forums messages

coolkid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
imagine this: a person got banned on a topic or suspended for doing something bad or forum raid or some other reason.
they create a new account (like a bypass ban) and talk on that topic that they're banned too as nothing happened lol

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I believe I may have understood what you are talking about (actual topic of the thread), but I think you certainly have not made it clear enough... Perhaps you are talking about amount of posts needed to start a thread?... Or perhaps not.

Reactions: Louse

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The limit is there mainly to stop bots from being able to join and make threads, not really to stop someone from joining after a ban or whatever it is your poorly worded post says.

Since most bots tend to be coded to create new threads as opposed to finding a random topic and posting in it it helps put a stop to bots.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wait, are you that same person who got banned for spamming the forums to increase your post count, then started making alts bitching about the ban?

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, are you that same person who got banned for spamming the forums to increase your post count, then started making alts bitching about the ban?
maxresdefault.jpg

ladies and gentlemen... we got him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P