Homebrew RELEASE Lakka.tv - turn your Switch into a RetroArch powered retrogaming console - includes PSX, N64 and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc9884

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a clarifying question that I didn't see in the FAQ; now that Lakka is installed "normally" on the SD card instead of "burned" into it, can the SD card be shared with other homebrew (assuming its formatted fat32)? Or does Lakka still require it's own separate SD card? I have a 3.0 Switch, if that matters

Tonydaexpert

C++ Pleb, but with a Monado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to insert your own cores? if yes where, because the normal cores file is empty and probably isn't in use. Also does the MelonDS core work?

Last edited by Tonydaexpert,

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
You do know they ripped work from perillamint, right ? They just added it once all the work was done. You don't need this to fix your battery.
Im not talking about what they did and all that nonsense drama. I'm talking about you saying " How does it fix the battery issue, it's a different OS ". I answered the question. Time to move on.

ProspitPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if im missing something, but DS games wont start for me at all. When I try to launch them, a black screen happens; then im instantly taken back to the main menu. :S

Any Ideas?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how the heck do you connect to a network? Doesn't matter if I use 5ghz 2.4ghz, N, G,... I enter a passphrase and hit the plus sign. Nothing. Enter passphrase and hit enter on the OSK. Nothing. WTH?

Last edited by urherenow,

tonsofun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how the heck do you connect to a network? Doesn't matter if I use 5ghz 2.4ghz, N, G,... I enter a passphrase and hit the plus sign. Nothing. Enter passphrase and hit enter on the OSK. Nothing. WTH?

There is an enter key on the right of the onscreen keyboard(down-and-to-the-left arrow) The plus button just exits.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is an enter key on the right of the onscreen keyboard(down-and-to-the-left arrow) The plus button just exits.
Only tried the plus because the entr key seems to just exit. If I try enrering the passcode wrong on purpose, it’s the same thing. Just exits. No error or notification. I can connect to all 3 of my SSIDs just fine from horizon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share