Language Exchange Looking for Spanish Speakers!

shadow theory

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, basically I thought this was worth a shot. I know that GBATEMP is an international community so I was wanting to know if there were any fluent Spanish speakers willing to help me out. I'm taking a Spanish course in my university after a long layoff from Spanish classes; I'm very rusty and need help. I'm not asking for a full time tutor, that would be asking a lot, but what I am wondering if there is anyone here willing to be a penpal of sorts? Someone to maybe send small things back and forth where I can practice spanish, ask for clarification on things, etc.

Not looking at it being a daily thing. Maybe once a week. Or really whatever your schedule could allow for.

If someone was even willing to have skype phone conversations in spanish I'd be even more grateful! At worst I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.

P.S. The spanish I'm taking is geared toward Latin American Spanish. I mention this because I've heard that there are some differences in how some things are handled, but I'd accept help from anyone willing.

Also I'm an english major going into my senior year. Don't let the casual nature (read: sloppy) of my online correspondence fool you I'm rather well versed in the language. So if anyone else needs help in that area I'm more than willing to help. My credentials include being twice published (once for writing prose, the other was in a academic journal).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A