Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lost Bullet/Balle perdue
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10456740/
Seems the French have a bit of a handle on action films these days. 1h 32m with some fun car chases, martial arts sequences, bit of cheese in a good way. If you want a mindless action film that just does what it sets out to do then actually really recommend it. I see there is a sequel out soon as well so might do that too.

Possibly a bit spoilery (hah) so if the general premise intrigues you I would skip it in favour of watching it.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
See How They Run (2022)

7ciHJ0M.jpg

A nice movie 7/10

Reactions: hippy dave

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samaritan (2022)

It featured Stallone so how could it go wrong? It did and it was a very weak and disappointing movie. Don't bother.

Watch Tulsa King instead.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One of the greatest casts I've seen assembled for one film in a long time.
Agreed, that's exactly why I wanted to watch it. Unfortunately, I literally fell asleep about halfway through it lol
I do plan to finish it though as it was very well made at least.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
I saw the film where the crayfish sing, this film is beautiful aesthetically and emotionally.

Crawdads. But yeah. Glad you enjoyed it. I took my mother to see it at the theater and I nearly fell asleep several times. I felt it had a lot of overly long and unnecessary dialogues. Could have been a half hour shorter and told the same story. It was also pretty predictable for me.

----------

Men (2022)
This is one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Not the typical "scary" movie, but it's pretty darn scary in that creepy, disturbing, and dreadful sort of way. Rory Kinnear is absolutely fantastic in this and the last half hour is just beyond insane.

RoryJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Black Panther: Emotionally charged, good character acting, awkward fumbled story plot. Unfortunate situation all around for Ryan Coogler to deal with.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naked (1993) (David Thwelis)

Can't quite give a rating though I'll say it's a very good, thought provoking movie.

Something I never understood is why the Brits say stuff like "Very nice this." rather than "This is very nice." or "I like me clothes" than, you know, "I like my clothes." British-ism I guess.

• Haha

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Top Gun Maverick

That's a 10/10 movie! I don't have anything to complain about, maybe other than it's missing Michael Ironside and the nostalgic and memorable song of Berlin "Take My Breath Away"

Jennifer Connelly still looks stunning as ever and Tom Cruise looks good, too.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Charlie's Angels Full Throttle (2003)
images

Cheesy movie with bad dialogue, laughable fighting scenes, bad cgi and questionable content... except for that one scene :creep:

Couldn't stop laughing, mexican dub made it even goofier with all the double entendre and coloquial expressions.
Would not recommend unless you really want to see that one scene. :creep:
What the fuck happened to Cameron Diaz!? She looked great in that one scene :creep:

:creep:

EDIT: THIS SCENE

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo