Launch date for open-world roguelite title 'Ravenbound' announced

ravenbound.png

Set in a Scandinavian fantasy world, Ravenbound is an upcoming open-world roguelite title from developer Systemic Reaction. The Sweden-based team has revealed the game's launch date today along with a brand-new trailer:

Ravenbound is an action-packed roguelite set in Ávalt, a beautiful fantasy world filled with dangerous creatures inspired by Scandinavian folk tales. You are the Vessel, and within you is the Raven – a powerful weapon forged by the ancient gods to rid the land of darkness. Use skill and wit to defeat ferocious enemies, become stronger and wiser with each run, and save Ávalt from the monsters that threaten its existence.

Key features of Ravenbound include:
  • A Beautifully Deadly Open World: Freely explore a unique fantasy world inspired by Scandinavian folklore on foot or on the wings of the Raven. Choose where to go and which challenges to undertake, but beware: this land and its creatures are ever-changing, giving rise to new foes, locations, and trials when you may least expect it!
  • Intense Action-Roguelite Combat: Arm yourself with steel imbued with magic and face off against fantastic creatures like trolls, huldras, and the fearsome undead draugr in fast-paced, up-close combat where tactics are everything. Each Vessel has just one life to sacrifice, but the abilities you attain will benefit the next Vessel that rises in your place.
  • Play Your Cards Right: Ravenbound’s deck-building feature gives you access to more powerful gear and weapons with each new life. Expand your deck when you die, but pick carefully: these are the cards your next Vessel will draw. Improve your deck to give each Vessel the best chance to survive and bring the Raven closer to victory.
Ravenbound launches this March 30th on Steam for $29.99.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk man. Last Indie game I played that was recommended on here was Infernax, and that game was mid as hell. Someone will have to play this and tell me how it is

• Sad
Reactions: eternal

milkyTommy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Idk man. Last Indie game I played that was recommended on here was Infernax, and that game was mid as hell. Someone will have to play this and tell me how it is

I mean Infernax Is a great game ... and this game dont seem have a lot in comon except that it's "tagged" as a indie game ...
i'ts like saying i didnt like the AAA TES: Skyrim, i will not like Crash Bandicoot ...

• Haha
Reactions: eternal

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
An OPEN WORLD roguelite? This is going to be fucked up... A 15 days run being ruined by a giant folkloric scandinavian dragon demon who appeared outta nowhere

eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An OPEN WORLD roguelite? This is going to be fucked up... A 15 days run being ruined by a giant folkloric scandinavian dragon demon who appeared outta nowhere
On the steam page it says dying brings you back stronger so it'll be a part of the mechanics? 🤔 will be interesting to see how that works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol