Hacking Discussion LayeredFS Backup Loader vs TX Backup Loader

Which backup loader do you prefer?

• TX Backup Loader

Votes: 155 58.1%
  • LayeredFS Backup Loader

Votes: 24 9.0%
  • Both

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Neither! Will wait for something stable!

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • Not my thing! I'm playing legit games!

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah! So the claim TXBL support this is not true? Interesting!
Let's see the scores:
LBL: loads decrypted card/eshop/dlc/mods & size friendly (+5)(in a very crappy way with errors)
TXBL: loads xci card games (+1)( correctly with no errors)(doesnt run unpaid dlc but runs dlc that were paid)
only you defend that :shit:

D

Deleted User

only you defend that :shit:
I hope you'll not eat those :shit: once LBL becomes superior to TXBL:D
Do we really need fighting? But, I think a fix for LBL has already been discovered. It's likely that game incompatibility is caused by title ID offset... I'm currently testing this as we speak.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But to explain further by what I mean, some games use offset 0x430. and the majority use offset 0x440. So when the game requests to load from an injection, it's likely caused by a mix match of those two offsets, which causes it to do nothing. Not saying tx is inferior, as it is able to have the game display/play/save without injections of sorts.

Reactions: Zumoly

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys!
Here's food for thought:
Which one of the two backup loaders is superior?
What are the benefits / drawbacks of each?
Which one will you be using?

I myself prefer the LayeredFS method as it might have one feature TX one has not!:D
One is free, the other isn't, which would you rather choose?

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
One is free, the other isn't, which would you rather choose?
I don't want to pay for a hack. I'd rather pay for the games instead!
Now I understand TXBL is meant to be 'easy' to use and that's totally fine you know! The dongle and the jig alone might be worth the trouble for some (n00b hackers maybe?) but come on! They could have made the software free to use for all.
Why do people hack again? For others it may vary but I do it for sport. So I'll go with the free/not so easy/yet rewarding method Pal!

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Hi Guys!
Back with more:
It seems that LBL users can play Mario Tennis Aces! Will you change your votes?
Also will you really be installing TX OS on your console once a custom licence is generated for it?
As you may already know: Nintendo has started waving the ban hammer. Some are reporting...others are not lol:D
Now the fun part!
TX vs Online.png

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Did Team Xecuter raped and murdered your family? You seem to be really bias against them for some reason.

This is a discussion whereupon we share our point of view. Keeping the humor and having an open mind about things is what makes this worthwhile.
To answer your question: No. TX did such no thing! And these questions are out of place!
But I don't think asking for people's opinion about something (TX could brick their device if they don't own a legit licence) makes me biased in any way.
And if you look at the title it is a comparison of the features offered by LBL and TX OS. I know how LBL works but since I don't have any TX device I can only rely on what people tell hence the reason why I'm asking.

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is a discussion whereupon we share our point of view. Keeping the humor and having an open mind about things is what makes this worthwhile.
To answer your question: No. TX did such no thing! And these questions are out of place!
But I don't think asking for people's opinion about something (TX could brick their device if they don't own a legit licence) makes me biased in any way.
And if you look at the title it is a comparison of the features offered by LBL and TX OS. I know how LBL works but since I don't have any TX device I can only rely on what people tell hence the reason why I'm asking.

By disregard everyone opinion on both and only support LayerFS? If you can't even accept SX OS is obvious superior from the poll you make yourself, what is the point of continue spamming this thread?

1. Tx is already working on card2 and should be out in next update.
2. You got evidence SX OS have brick code? SX OS can't be cracked due to the security TX put in, even the cracker gave up and is now trying to spoof the console id. Haven't heard of any brick from peoples who try to crack it.
3. Both LayerFS and SX OS got banned if you have read the ban thread (which I assumed you didn't and only read the title)

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
OK. I appreciate your point of view which by the way is also biased.
- Where did I say only TX OS is causing ban? I merely said Nintendo was banning people so don't assume.
- If I had evidence why would I ask people around? Do you have evidence also that it is safe?

Edit: Thanks for letting me know that TX intends to bring support for card 2 ;)

By disregard everyone opinion on both and only support LayerFS? If you can't even accept SX OS is obvious superior from the poll you make yourself, what is the point of continue spamming this thread?

1. Tx is already working on card2 and should be out in next update.
2. You got evidence SX OS have brick code? SX OS can't be cracked due to the security TX put in, even the cracker gave up and is now trying to spoof the console id. Haven't heard of any brick from peoples who try to crack it.
3. Both LayerFS and SX OS got banned if you have read the ban thread (which I assumed you didn't and only read the title)

Last edited by Zumoly,

Altina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Where did I say only TX OS is causing ban? I merely said Nintendo was banning people so don't assume.
- If I had evidence why would I ask people around? Do you have evidence also that it is safe?

You should edit or not use that picture then, since it seems like it implies only SX will get you ban.

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

(TX could brick their device if they don't own a legit licence) makes me biased in any way.
tx-vs-online-png.133069

Do you have an identity disorder?

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
You should edit or not use that picture then, since it seems like it implies only SX will get you ban.

Actually I did not want it to appear as a double post (spamming lol) as I just wanted to share this funny meme I stumbled on the internet.

--------------------

Do you have an identity disorder?

No. But thanks anyway I have a doctor I can go to.
Please read all posts for clarity or ask appropriate questions to get things rights.
I understand everything is related to context but chill pal!

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What's the point of the "waiting something stable". SX is already super stable.
It should be like "I'm cheap as fuck and I'm waiting for something free and decent"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭