Hacking Discussion LayeredFS Backup Loader vs TX Backup Loader

Which backup loader do you prefer?

• TX Backup Loader

Votes: 155 58.1%
  • LayeredFS Backup Loader

Votes: 24 9.0%
  • Both

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Neither! Will wait for something stable!

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • Not my thing! I'm playing legit games!

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
See what I did there?
if you buy the dlc you can play botw with dlc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does breath of the wild and splatoon work on lbl? not yet(because the method is crappy)
Do they work in TX os? yes but without dlc!(well if you buy it you can use it)
see what I did there?

I do not understand as of now LBL is crappy as hell, there is no comparison is like comparing shit with food, you can eat shit but everyone would prefer eating food

Last edited by kamesenin888,
Reactions: NeoSlyde

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
TX is more superior when it comes to backups, but there are issues on the homebrew front (hopefully these will be fixed) Can run hekate payload via TXOS for that

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I do not understand as of now LBL is crappy as hell, there is no comparison is like comparing shit with food, you can eat shit but everyone would prefer eating food

You did try some of this shit before you got your TX OS!
Besides calling a hack at its infancy says pretty much...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone who is currently waiting on a free backup launcher/title manager, TX is hands-down better than LBL (it has a name!). My bias is probably due to being spoiled on Gateway's drag-and-drop .3DS backup launching, but boginstaller is making strides (ironically enough).

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
You did try some of this shit before you got your TX OS!
Besides calling a hack at its infancy says pretty much...
No I didnt, the amount of errors that it creates, I helped a friend setting that up, was a no no, and the inconvenience of changing games, that not always will it work, TX OS does that thing right, no problems, just drag and drop, the hack is in its infancy, so that is why there is no comparison, it will get better or be replaced by something completely, but as of now is the same comparison that I made, at least shit is free, you can eat shit if you dont want to pay for food

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I am still using my analogy food(TX), premium food(legal bought games), shit(lbl)

Yeah figured as much! But your claim/analogy doesn't make sense.
At the end of the day TX OS and LBL end up in the same category!
They're both tools to enable backup loading on the Switch!
You make it sound as if TX is perfect while it's not! Read the bugs reports submitted by users.
I do agree and it's pretty obvious that TX is quite advanced compared to LBL (which people are doing for sport btw) but calling LBL shit is basically calling TX shit. Albeit a few features, they both serve the same purpose.

Last edited by Zumoly,

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah figured as much! But your claim/analogy doesn't make sense.
At the end of the day TX OS and LBL end up in the same category!
They're both tools to enable backup loading on the Switch!
You make it sound as if TX if perfect while it's not! Read the bugs reports submitted by users.
I do agree and it's pretty obvious that TX is quite advanced compared to LBL (which people are doing for sport btw) but calling LBL shit is basically calling TX shit. Albeit a few features, they both serve the same purpose.
Yes you can try to cut meat with a dulled knife or a sharpened knife, one will do it better and you will feel stupid using a dull knife but both get to the same spot, TX is not perfect in the homebrew department, we are comparing backup loading between LBL and TX OS, LBL is still :shit:, if we compare TX OS vs Hekate or similar, in the homebrew they win, its the best option, the good thing is that you are not stuck with tx os to do everything, but on backups there is no comparison

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Yes you can try to cut meat with a dulled knife or a sharpened knife, one will do it better and you will feel stupid using a dull knife but both get to the same spot, TX is not perfect in the homebrew department, we are comparing backup loading between LBL and TX OS, LBL is still :shit:, if we compare TX OS vs Hekate or similar, in the homebrew they win, its the best option, the good thing is that you are not stuck with tx os to do everything, but on backups there is no comparison

Ah...Okay.:creep:

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think TX will continue providing support for their OS if it gets cracked?

Yes, if it's cracked then they would have to put out a better update to drive sales and of course they would try to secure it better.

I don't think Nintendo will be able to do much!

They can, but it will turn into an arms race. So they may decide not to spend money on it.

Reactions: Zumoly
D

Deleted User

Come back when that stuff is actually a reality. Currently SXOS is the way to go, why do you think all big names are rushing to crack it when they could work on LayerFS since last weeks?
Well it does have one thing that tx doesn't have yet. Dlc backup loading.

D

Deleted User

Ah! So the claim TXBL support this is not true? Interesting!
Let's see the scores:
LBL: loads decrypted card/eshop/dlc/mods & size friendly (+5)
TXBL: loads xci card games (+1)
Well I said yet, they could add support to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1