Leaked Duke Nukem Forever 2001 build gets a first trailer for its restoration project, titled "First Slice"

Back in May of this year, new never-before-seen footage of the then unreleased 2001 build of Duke Nukem Forever started showing up online, and afterwards, the build of the game got leaked online, with many Duke Nukem fans trying it out and testing the build left and right. The build itself was quite playable to some extend, with a lot of the assets and mechanics in place, but as expected, with several places being unfinished or non-existent.

Since then, many avid and knowledgeable fans have started work on restoring the content of the beta build into a more finished, playable state from start to finish. The Restoration Project released their first trailer on December 19th, 2022, showcasing a lot of content restored and work put into the leaked build, with an expected date of release set for December 21st.

Those interested can follow the YouTube channel and check out the ModDB page for the Restoration Project, which will be live in December 21st.

:arrow: DNF Restoration Mod at ModDB

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
which by the way things are going will be soon. if nuclear war doesn't get us global warning sure as hell will.
Let's hope our feral cats(if anyone here I mean for those who have domesticated felines)of what LumpyTouch has done to the Garfield the Cat on YouTube.

Last edited by Luke94,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
All I wanted was asking to do news report about Jazz Jackrabbit 3D,but it seems I have no privileges to do so. It’s as important to me as Duke Nukem Forever Prototype.

Feel free to report on Jazz Jackrabbit by posting a new thread in User submitted news and talk about it.
Do report about actual facts and not nonsensical drivel like you're doing now by trying to derail other threads.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Feel free to report on Jazz Jackrabbit by posting a new thread in User submitted news and talk about it.
Do report about actual facts and not nonsensical drivel like you're doing now by trying to derail other threads.
Oh okay sorry.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What kind of Source? Username or Game Engine? If that’s username then in that case I never heard before about him or her.
You can use your big boy pants and use Google. I’ve provided more than enough info for you to find it on your own and I’m not going to go off topic as far as to provide a hyperlink for something else entirely unrelated to the topic at hand.

ON TOPIC: wow it came out! Very promising for hopefully more to come.

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER