Gaming Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

z0m813.cl0wn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a Thread - I don't know if there is one already, for people to talk about this game, as I love it after having it for 2 days.
Despite early opinions of Left 4 Dead 2, it is very good game, Although it is a little repetitive.

z0m813.cl0wn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Devin said:
I enjoy playing it from time to time. The DLC is pretty good. I liked how they added on to the campaign.

Hmmm DLC?
unsure.gif
Must look into that! I agree with you both it is a fantastic game only improved by Multiplayer!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used to play the crap out of it online and I still would if it wasn't for my lack of Xbox Live Gold.

Valve makes masterpieces of games and L4D2 is no exception. No one believed Valve could make a sequel to a game in a year. They did and they did it well.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, the DLC is really great. I enjoy messing with my friend by throwing Boomer Bile on them, or sniping witches and then run away as fast as I can. XD

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Used to play the crap out of it online and I still would if it wasn't for my lack of Xbox Live Gold.

Valve makes masterpieces of games and L4D2 is no exception. No one believed Valve could make a sequel to a game in a year. They did and they did it well.
Why don't you buy a PS3 already
angry.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Guild McCommunist said:

angry.gif

Because Left 4 Dead isn't on the PS3?

z0m813.cl0wn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Devin said:
Yup, the DLC is really great. I enjoy messing with my friend by throwing Boomer Bile on them, or sniping witches and then run away as fast as I can. XD

machomuu said:
QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Oct 1 2011, 03:17 PM) Used to play the crap out of it online and I still would if it wasn't for my lack of Xbox Live Gold.

angry.gif

Haha LOL Devin, sounds good but I have to disagree Xbox's are by far the best!
hateps3.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
machomuu said:
Guild McCommunist said:

angry.gif

Because Left 4 Dead isn't on the PS3?
OK...um...Why don't you buy it on Steam already
angry.gif

z0m813.cl0wn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
YAHHHOOOOOO! Just finished the Swamp Campaign two more and that Med-Kit for my avatar is in the bag! :yayxbox: - please make this soon! I cannot wait to finish the game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...