ROM Hack Legit villager dump collection for NHSE

Phauszzie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumped Pancetti and Wart Jr. which joined the village through random chance. Don't really know why anyone would want them but here they are.

Attachments

• Pancetti&WartJr.rar
    895 bytes · Views: 241

ccwork888

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
thank you for the dumps. here's my legit dumps.

Broffina
Hamphrey
Jakey
Judy
Lopez
Megan
Rocket
Samson
Tammy ^_^
Wendy

Tammy is my 1st villager and also my favorite :wub:

Attachments

• Tammy is the best.rar
    5.3 KB · Views: 382

riyyi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
here's my legit dumps.
Tammy is my 1st villager
You should probably read the OP before you post:
And as I mentioned above villagers before the campsite is built will have about the same wooden furniture and worktable set up.
Only villagers that arrive after this will have their intended furniture sets. Those are the dumps we need!

DrEinyel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hey I have a question. What is the catchphrase for?? I tested talking to some of my legti Villagers and I don't see any different on them from the edited ones. Btw I'm dumping my OG Axel!

Attachments

• Axel.rar
    511 bytes · Views: 249

sumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably read the OP before you post:

And as I mentioned above villagers before the campsite is built will have about the same wooden furniture and worktable set up.
Only villagers that arrive after this will have their intended furniture sets. Those are the dumps we need!

Yeah speaking of this, I just went through some villager dumps in the drive and unless I'm doing something wrong NHSE show that these have generic wooden furniture:

Boone
Canberra
Kody
Leonardo
Pashmina
Sterling
Victoria

Can someone confirm this isn't just a problem on my end?

Hey I have a question. What is the catchphrase for?? I tested talking to some of my legti Villagers and I don't see any different on them from the edited ones. Btw I'm dumping my OG Axel!

It's what they say at the end of some sentences, Axel for example should say "WHONK" as his catchphrase. Again, I'm not sure if it's a problem with NHSE but some villagers catchphrase shows up blank, but that's easily fixable by just googling their catchphrase.

Akkrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apple, Erik, Hans, Kevin, Megan, Ribbot, Sylvia

Currently looking for:
Ankha,
Maple,
Tia,
Raddle,
Tangy,

Attachments

• Villagers.rar
    3.7 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by Akkrum,
Reactions: Maccu and vinest

Dogemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Lolly, found in random island, no gifts given to her yet, wrote a letter to her.

Attachments

• Lolly.7z
    518 bytes · Views: 239
Reactions: Maccu

vinest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kidd, Static, Pecan, and the dreaded Elise (someone had to do it).
Boomer appears to already be uploaded; my other 5 villagers do not have default furniture (and one has a new catchphrase/nickname for me).

Attachments

• Villagers.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 281

meow-wow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Kidd, Static, Pecan, and the dreaded Elise (someone had to do it).
Boomer appears to already be uploaded; my other 5 villagers do not have default furniture (and one has a new catchphrase/nickname for me).
Ohmygod, I was looking for Pecan for a while, bought heaps of tickets to find her but no luck! Thanks!

meow-wow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Here is mine:
mtim9ol.png
- Goldie
fqGIbJw.png
- Punchy
9laOfyn.png
- Megan
lQxcoor.png
- Phil
rfxBret.png
- Flora
APZ9JYq.png
- Pango
Bqc0hgc.png
- Patty
55sJ99I.png
- Nana

Attachments

• My Villager Dump.rar
    41 KB · Views: 309

DrEinyel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yeah speaking of this, I just went through some villager dumps in the drive and unless I'm doing something wrong NHSE show that these have generic wooden furniture:

Boone
Canberra
Kody
Leonardo
Pashmina
Sterling
Victoria

Can someone confirm this isn't just a problem on my end?

It's what they say at the end of some sentences, Axel for example should say "WHONK" as his catchphrase. Again, I'm not sure if it's a problem with NHSE but some villagers catchphrase shows up blank, but that's easily fixable by just googling their catchphrase.

Idk, my game is in Spanish and when I google the catchphrase, it's usually a whole sentence, that dosn't show up in the game even with the OG villagers.

sumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk, my game is in Spanish and when I google the catchphrase, it's usually a whole sentence, that dosn't show up in the game even with the OG villagers.

You might be confusing catchphrases and sayings. If you look up any villager in the Nookpedia website you'll see that a villager has a phrase and a saying, the phrase is what they would say towards the end of a converstation.

I'm not sure if they come into play in NH, but in New Leaf and Wild World sayings came attached to the photos villagers would give you of themselves.

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here are Eugene and Tom. I got them both from the Campsite with Amiibos, they should be all default.

Btw, if a catchphrase (or clothing) is off, you can fix that ingame with the Service Center.

(Looking for Sylvia, Iggly and Audie)

Attachments

• Eugene_Tom.zip
    2 KB · Views: 229

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch