LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga gets new trailer, confirms launch window of Q1 2022

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has had a long road of delays; originally intended to launch in October 2020, it was pushed back multiple times, with the most recent of which happening back in April, where it was delayed and not given a further release window. Now, thanks to a new trailer from Gamescom, fans at least have a timeframe to look forward to. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, which features content encompassing all nine of the main Star Wars films, will release early next year, in Spring 2022.

The galaxy is yours with LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga! Play through all nine Star Wars saga films in a brand-new LEGO video game unlike any other. Experience fun-filled adventures, whimsical humor, and the freedom to fully immerse yourself in the Star Wars universe like never before.

For the first time ever in a LEGO video game, explore the galaxy your way as you fly to some of the saga’s most legendary locales. You can start your journey with Star Wars: The Phantom Menace for some podracing on Tatooine. Or choose to launch right into Rey’s adventures in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Players have the freedom to seamlessly travel to any planet, in any order, at any time.

Journey to a galaxy far, far away with LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at the glimpses of the worlds in the trailer, doesn't look like the planets hubs will be that expansive. I don't have high hopes but if it promises a good fun coop experience, I'll gladly buy it.

Reactions: cubes

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm already playing through an objectively-better version of this, that's only 32-bit!

I don't care about this travesty. The recent movies are essentially non-canon fanfics written by bigots who don't know the first thing about Han Solo or Luke Skywalker or the Force, so why include them?

Rorwig123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been excited for this since it was first announced, so I'm glad that the project hasn't been abandoned. I'm excited for it in Q1!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol