Gaming Let's play "Screencheat" at Steam/Humble Bundle ($14.99 US)

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wants to play, its also free on *snip*. Just search it there, no virus neither surveys lol. I post this thread for the lack of players online every day.

If anyone's down, just reply to this thread with the time you're gonna play. (ex. 8:38 PM)

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If anyone wants to play, its also free on *snip*. Just search it there, no virus neither surveys lol. I post this thread for the lack of players online every day.
Have it, but have stopped playing, plus no time to anyway. Replying here just to let you know that *snip* is an illegal site, so it's against the rules to tell people to get stuff from there! It's not "Free", it's just a rip of the game with a crack.

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have it, but have stopped playing, plus no time to anyway. Replying here just to let you know that *snip* is an illegal site, so it's against the rules to tell people to get stuff from there! It's not "Free", it's just a rip of the game with a crack.
Great, but at least everyone can know now that its cracked out there, which technically everyone can get "free" instead of paying for it.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Great, but at least everyone can know now that its cracked out there, which technically everyone can get "free" instead of paying for it.
Which is also illegal and this forum's whole stance is that pirating is bad. Some of us do it, but you shouldn't say that it's ok just because it's free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: btw bc my sup m3 is dead im gonna use its sd card to mod my dsi