Linkiboy: You're Not Wanted Here

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To begin, the fact that no one made a 2 page long post about how I am a horrible person is hella lol.

Since no one felt it was a good idea to make a thread basically personally attacking me I assume that means it's OK for me to do the same to no one. If no one gets to insult me, I get to insult no one.

Since I am not a giant dork, I won't devote 2 pages to no one. What I will say is that no one is both a tyrant and a fat, ugly dork. no one is 33 years old, 210 pounds, and no one writes 2 page rants about people on irc. No one moderates a channel with mostly children in it, and no one plays favorites. No one wouldn't ban one of the people in no one's gay club of "internet friends" for doing the same, but no one is a tyrant so I guess that's to be expected.

I don't have a fan club. I troll for my own amusement, not for that of no one. Nor would i go to prison for ddosin no one's shitty comcast connection. no one'd get banned from the forums for doing it though and that'd be a damn shame now wouldn't it?

Since no one is not a doctor (though no one is certified in RAPE and Trolling), and neither is no one, no one is not going to analyize no one and recomend help. I will say, however, that no one is amongst the most stupid people I've had to deal with online. no one censors themselves while wishing for my death. no one leaves GBAtemp because no one is "done with piracy" and return a few months later. no one bans people because no one don't like them. no one reviews flashcarts. no one has the most retarded sig on gbatemp, talking about how 'hardcore' no one is, while no one censors themself and take trolls seriously. no one delivers constant fail.

The best part is that no one has become no one: no one. Enjoy.

To conclude this comment, no one, take the prejudicial, obnoxious, pathetic sideshow that is no one elsewhere. no one is not wanted here.

Also, watching no one while drunk/high is entertaining you no one!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
omg now someone makes a thread telling himself he doesnt belong here
wtf.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
lagman said:
Agrees
Okay, I'm leaving gbatemp forever just like orc.

You'll both come back eventually.
In the words of mthrnite: You can leave but you can never check out.

QUOTE(War @ Oct 14 2008, 05:20 AM)
:\ This is kind of rude towards TheSpade.

Spade is an arrogant idiot who brought this on himself.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
==" I don't know who TheSpade is.. and I have a feeling I don't want to find out.

Anyway, I don't believe that Orc and Linkiboy are the same people. Impossible or very unlikely. Even if its the truth, I don't think I can believe it. Tell you why? Because together they would have over 5300 posts.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Hehe Moo said:
==" I don't know who TheSpade is.. and I have a feeling I don't want to find out.

Anyway, I don't believe that Orc and Linkiboy are the same people. Impossible or very unlikely. Even if its the truth, I don't think I can believe it. Tell you why? Because together they would have over 5300 posts.

Some would say anon is one person. Do you have any proof otherwise?
This seems a lot more plausible.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xcalibur said:
Hehe Moo said:

Some would say anon is one person. Do you have any proof otherwise?
This seems a lot more plausible.

I don't get it =="

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1