Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any plans on Translating the Switch remake of

Game Center CX Arino's Challenge 1+2?
(Retro Game Challenge 1+2)

The original NDS game got an official translation, and the second got a Fan Translation, back in the day!

It would just be a matter of porting over the Fan Translations from the older NDS games to the Switch remake that got released on Thursday (February 22nd)

I for one loved these games growing up, and would love to see them ported over to switch! Especially considering the 2 Player options will now be easier to play on switch!... I'm guessing it has local multiplayer? So there's no need for 2 NDS/Switches anymore!!

blashy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any plans on Translating the Switch remake of

Game Center CX Arino's Challenge 1+2?
(Retro Game Challenge 1+2)

The original NDS game got an official translation, and the second got a Fan Translation, back in the day!

It would just be a matter of porting over the Fan Translations from the older NDS games to the Switch remake that got released on Thursday (February 22nd)

I for one loved these games growing up, and would love to see them ported over to switch! Especially considering the 2 Player options will now be easier to play on switch!... I'm guessing it has local multiplayer? So there's no need for 2 NDS/Switches anymore!!
it's a unity engine game so it would be super easy I imagine, will most certainly happen at some point in the future

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So to make it official, I would like to request translation of Game Center CX 1+2 Replay. With Salaryman Yattaro-kun also translated (It is the latest addition of Game Center CX 1+2 Replay which is a spoof of Nekketsu Kunio-kun and as fun and addictive as River City Ransom games)

Reactions: hippy dave

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So to make it official, I would like to request translation of Game Center CX 1+2 Replay. With Yattaro-kun also translated
It's the first sentence in first post...
Don't post here questions about translating some game if you won't actively participate in this project. Being a tester doesn't count.

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I would like to participate in translating Game Center CX 1+2 Replay. Just need someone to extract all of text inside the games.

blashy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• 010071b01c22c000_2024-02-28_00-52-06-194.png
    010071b01c22c000_2024-02-28_00-52-06-194.png
    492.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 010071b01c22c000_2024-02-28_00-53-30-362.png
    010071b01c22c000_2024-02-28_00-53-30-362.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 010071b01c22c000_2024-02-28_00-53-58-610.png
    010071b01c22c000_2024-02-28_00-53-58-610.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 15

MamoruOkami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While technically not a Translation of Momotaro World on Switch... I recently recreated my sticker translation for the Board Game of

Momotaro Dentetsu ~ Showa Heisei Reiwa​

That was released a few years back, in Tabletop Simulator! If that's something you might be interested in? ^_^

I know it's not the same as the Video Games, but as it stands.. this is closest thing we've got to a new English Translation!

Sadly this website won't let me post links... But if you search up
「Momotaro Dentetsu ~ Showa Heisei Reiwa」
on the Tabletop Simulator workshop, you'll be able to find my Translation! :D

I hope people enjoy! <3
hi @masagrator , is translating Momotaro Dentetsu World possible?

Reactions: felonius

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
While technically not a Translation of Momotaro World on Switch... I recently recreated my sticker translation for the Board Game of

Momotaro Dentetsu ~ Showa Heisei Reiwa​

That was released a few years back, in Tabletop Simulator! If that's something you might be interested in? ^_^

I know it's not the same as the Video Games, but as it stands.. this is closest thing we've got to a new English Translation!

Sadly this website won't let me post links... But if you search up
「Momotaro Dentetsu ~ Showa Heisei Reiwa」
on the Tabletop Simulator workshop, you'll be able to find my Translation! :D

I hope people enjoy! <3
Ehmm, is it for the Nintendo Switch?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I was asked to port fantranslation of Dei Gratia no Rashinban. As game imo has interesting story, I have decided to work on it. I target it to be the best way to play this game. Already this is the only way to play game in proper HD (PC version targets 576p)

Everything needed to make proper translation mod was already reverse engineered:
- new font
- plugin that not only translates hardcoded texts, but also allows setting custom first and last name up to 17 characters each (ASCII only) instead of original max 5 + implemented XTX texture swapper that allows patching XTX files with PNG files without repacking CriPak archives.
- Textures are done from scratch as not only Switch ones are higher res, also I was not happy with their quality in fantranslation files.
- Ported audio from PC version of first opening to Switch version since audio quality in Switch version was atrocious (other videos don't have this issue)
- Also trying to see how many deleted lines I can restore (they deleted lines that could be copyright violation like mentioning Medabots or Pikachu)
- Subs for all videos that not only translate songs, but also texts shown on screen (to some level, sometimes it's meaningless to translate some parts in whole)

With current tempo I guess I will release it somewhere in next month when I will finish whole game (currently played 20% of game). Whole common route + 2 branch routes are already translated. Only left are extra stories (they spread text across 20% more lines, so it needs more manual work than other files) + 1 branch route chapters.

This is an example of first OP translated with use of fantranslation and machine translation, subs were made by me. Machine translation will be replaced with proper translation with help of some people that know Japanese.

And screens.

2024042513394200.jpg2024042816053200.jpg2024042816060800.jpg

I can put custom logo if someone is willing to do one.
Official English title was "Compass of Dei Gratia -On the Fifth Day-", but kickstarter failed and we never got official English release. I would like to have logo with the same title and similar style to Japanese/English logo, but in clean transparent format.
1714226872550.png

Last edited by masagrator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!