XP
Country
United Kingdom
bazamuffin said:
Tanveer said:
bazamuffin said:
Tanveer said:
bazamuffin said:
Water cannons filled with anti-tamper dye. Should make em easier to round up. Then simply deport the immigrants, ship the rest off to Afghanistan and make em earn their dole. Fuckin' scum, they're ruining the country and will soon moan if benefits stop due to the country being in such a poor state.
racist much?

No, just think if we were doing this shit in another country we'd probably get hung. Think its a pisstake that the percentage that are immigrants (and there is a percentage) are ransacking the very country that is supporting them. The rest should be made to earn their benefits (i.e fight in other countries). Unless you know of someone who took 2 days off work to go and riot and loot? In which case, I will alter my statement.
Why would you SPECIFICALLY target afghans or immigrants o.O?
Yes, there is a percentage of them involved in the recent actions.. but barely ANY at all.

If you do some research, its mostly british born youth; blacks, whites, mixed-race - people of almost all background.

Dont sound ridiculous like the government. Skipping issues such as tax-evasion and highlighting minor problems like benefit theft.

Idiot!!! I don't give a fuck whether they're black, white, pink or purple. IF they're is no immigrants, then ship em all off to fight in another country and bring our hard working boys back. They are all scum, not just the blacks, mixed race etc as you seem to think Im targeting. Fucking read what I said you remtard. FYI, I never targeted Afghans.

Scum is scum, regardless of skin colour. Deal with ALL OF THEM in the same way.

So you would send a pile of thugs to a country completely war torn and poverty stricken? Our politicians and our boys have done enough damage.

Daily Mail solutions FTW!

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver

tweets: Sadly my restaurant in Birmingham got smashed up windows all gone whole area closed, cant open, staff and customers all safe!! Thankfully… God bless the communities getting together to sort this out #RiotCleanUp People who care about their country!!

@bazamuffin
immigrants.. lol you know what stfu. not gonna bother with this shit
wink.gif

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Tanveer said:
QUOTE said:

tweets: Sadly my restaurant in Birmingham got smashed up windows all gone whole area closed, cant open, staff and customers all safe!! Thankfully… God bless the communities getting together to sort this out #RiotCleanUp People who care about their country!!

@bazamuffin
wink.gif

Fuck you too pal, laters

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bazamuffin said:
Tanveer said:
QUOTE said:

@bazamuffin
wink.gif

Fuck you too pal, laters
I aint your pal pussio. gtfo.
The Met police plan to deploy 13,000 officers in London over the next 24 hours.
Should be enough
biggrin.gif

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why don't they just give every shop owner a shot gun?.. i'm not even from a country where it's legal, but I think it's a good idea...

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YetoJesse said:
Why don't they just give every shop owner a shot gun?.. i'm not even from a country where it's legal, but I think it's a good idea...

Think about it. One to several shop workers to a dozen thugs. A gun would just inflame the situation.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
30084pm said:
@T and bazamuffin

as entertaining as this is... I think you both need to calm the fuck down... all you're doing is throwing insults at each other...
rolleyes.gif

I agree, I just had an opinion. Its not a racist opinion, I got annoyed that I was perceived as being racist. Thats one thing I am not. If I've offended Tanveer, I apologise.

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
emigre said:
YetoJesse said:

Think about it. One to several shop workers to a dozen thugs. A gun would just inflame the situation.

idgaf... and imo... send the immigrants that are rioting away to god know wheristan... europe has enough of those.
and then we have the natives who think they just can do what they want? ... B, please...
If that were to happen here?.. I be all ninja on their asses...

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YetoJesse said:
emigre said:
YetoJesse said:

idgaf... and imo... send the immigrants that are rioting away to god know wheristan... europe has enough of those.
and then we have the natives who think they just can do what they want? ... B, please...
If that were to happen here?.. I be all ninja on their asses...

Anyone who mentions immigration shows little understanding in this. Frankly what you propose indicate you have bigoted views and wish to illustrate them in a unrelated issue.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
1400:

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Stephen Kavanagh says plastic bullets - never used before during British disturbances - have been considered as "one of the tactics" available to officers at the riots.

"That's a tactic that will be used by the Metropolitan Police if deemed necessary," he says.

Should have been considered long ago :/

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cameron's has recalled Parliament and sprung into action! Several days too late. I just can't but feel it there had been proper leadership from the start with decisive decision making, the whole situation could look a bit better. Having Cameron, Johnson and May out on holiday and no permanent Met commissioner means you're starting from an uncomfortable position. And than there's a lack of trust between the Government and Police.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maz7006 said:
you think it will happen again tonight ?
unsure.gif
Its expected to happen tonight again. But we shall see.
If it does happen, its bound to be worse than yesterday -.-

However, 13k police, plastic bullets, and other things are being considered.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
LightyKD said:
Yeaaaaahhhhh!!!!
yaywii.gif
Burn sony BURN! This picture brought so much joy to me this morning
biggrin.gif
Couldn't figure you would be 26 yo making such silly comments about endangering crimes like this
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8