London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Just finished a course at Lewisham College, heard the local Greggs got burnt to hell.

As long as the kids don't trash Dulwich its fine by me ; )

EDIT: Dangnabbit, Brixton Currys got emptied, and there's me needing a new monitor or three!

And the "guy who got shot" was carrying a loaded handgun - so hell, he deserved to be killed imho.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seicomart said:
Just finished a course at Lewisham College, heard the local Greggs got burnt to hell.

As long as the kids don't trash Dulwich its fine by me ; )

EDIT: Dangnabbit, Brixton Currys got emptied, and there's me needing a new monitor or three!
Argos down at Eastham got looted.
Police ambushed pretty quickly, but seems like kids got what they wanted.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
@heartgold
my college is down at Elephant and Castle, not far from peckham. Dangerous either way even not taking the current situation in consideration :/.
I am guessing you wont dare to come Whitechappel tomorrow for dinner?
Allow that bro, fuck all the towns around me Erith, Plumstead and Thamesmead not looking good.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
shit man, i live very close to lewisham and croydon so i ain't going out nowhere for awhile now, i'm scared shitless 0_0 i'm scared the riots may come in my area now, i usually shop in lewisham but i won't be going there for a while now after hearing this.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Must be pretty hard to loot Argos...Dammit, its not just kids who are having a hard time in this economic climate! Still, as long as people don't get hurt its good to see direct action isn't dead in this country, now if only the kids could protest instead against racism, homophobia etc instead, you know, something constructive...

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
@heartgold
my college is down at Elephant and Castle, not far from peckham. Dangerous either way even not taking the current situation in consideration :/.
Allow that bro, fuck all the towns around me Erith, Plumstead and Thamesmead not looking good.

Ok, alright bro.
If you are following on BBC, some people down at Hackney got evacuated from their homes o.o.

David Cameron, returning from Italy "due to the situation being serious".

2247:

Police officers and firefighters are struggling to cope with the sheer level of damage. Several properties and vehicles have been set alight in Croydon.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
@heartgold
Ok, alright bro.
If you are following on BBC, some people down at Hackney got evacuated from their homes o.o.

This is getting out of control.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
I hear the riots have spread to Dull Eastwich, only this afternoon some rebellious scum sent their organic croissant back at Green & Blue! What next?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just... total bastards.
Trying to justify mindless violence, greed and crime through the death of one man and damaging property belonging to the general public and mainly small business owners.
The army should be brought in ASAP and a curfew enforced. This shouldn't be going on for a third day in a row, I hope they don't allow it to continue any longer and that every single guilty person gets what they deserve.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
QUOTE said:
2255: Gareth Furby, BBC News, London

Gangs of masked youths are roaming the streets with petrol bombs in Clapham Junction.

Apparantly, not much damage done in EC or central london in general.(SO FAR AT LEAST).
It's mostly fucking south east london where I live o_o

more or less and it's getting closer, i've already locked my doors and windows just incase.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bring in the RAP4's (pepper gun, fires rounds that act like pepper spray) and other none lethal but painful methods of making these retards cut the crap.

This all started over 1 man being shot by Police, now they're just using it as an excuse to be total thugs, mugging, looting and vandalizing anything and everything! Then calling it "Protesting", 1 Woman was asked if she about the looting e.t.c. she said she was getting her taxes back (she doesn't even have a freaking job), then she was asked whether she was proud of what was happening....she said yes.... (saw this on Sky News).

Makes me sick to the stomach knowing that I live on the same rock as these thugs and ingrates.

EDIT:
Oh and to give you an idea about the sort of thugs I'm talking about, they looted a Children's Hospital.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
QUOTE said:

Gangs of masked youths are roaming the streets with petrol bombs in Clapham Junction.

Apparantly, not much damage done in EC or central london in general.(SO FAR AT LEAST).

more or less and it's getting closer, i've already locked my doors and windows just incase.
All the best, are you watching the news?

Dam my brother said even bexleyheath now.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most of the people are just doing it for the thrill.
Like all "thugs" do these days. They would fight for 1p, just to get the attention and rep.

Police should have started firing with rubber bullets and tear gas(CS gas) should be used -.-

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
heartgold said:
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
QUOTE said:

All the best, are you watching the news?

Dam my brother said even bexleyheath now.

yeah i have the news on and watching videos on youtube.

MSaki

Trophies
Website
nintendo3ds-place.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
if there going to riot over 1 person then they should consider their own as i say lock em up

theirs no point, life is just one big game of destruction and war or if choice is good peace but all of you should know there is no such thing as peace..

ill just sit doing my job until the earth dies.....

anyways read sig banner
tongue.gif

\/\/\/\/\/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P